Chapter 3

This morning was the same as every other morning I got changed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and left for school. Except this time I didn't even think of trying to check on my dad I just left going to school I decided this time I'm going straight to the rooftop. Once I got to the school I did exactly that. I got to the roof and took off both of my shoes but when I looked up and saw a girl short as can be despite what I was feeling I went and screamed. The petite girl turned around and looked at me in shock then told me her woes and as you've probably heard all before "Everyone ignores me and steals from me I don't feel like I fit in with anyone here" rage fills my body and without being able to keep it in me i scream "For f*cks sakes please! Are you really serious? I can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me because even though that has all happened you still have people at home that love you and there's always dinner on the table you know!" Tear drops started to fall from her eyes as she smiled and said "I'm hungry." The girl that was short as can be then left the roof top. After that I showed up to the roof everyday and someone was always there but I listened to their tales and made them turn away but no one was ever there to stop me just so I could just let out all of this pain.