Chapter 2

I woke up from my alarm blaring loudly next to my head I pressed the button turning off the alarm. I got up and got changed into my Japanese school uniform that's mandatory at my school. I brush my hair and teeth and walk out of my room. To the living room where my dads passed out on the couch drunk. Like almost every other day. I start walking to school and when I get there I go straight to the roof. I open the door to the roof but right as I was about to take my shoes off I see a girl with long braided hair at the edge of the roof sitting on the fence about to jump I scream "Hey don't do it please!" She looked down as I thought Woah wait a minute why did I just say that I couldn't care less about this either way I look at her somewhat pissed this was an opportunity missed. I then take a deep breath and ask "Why are you doing this?" The girl with braided hair answered the question saying "Well you've probably heard this before but I had this boy that I thought was the one my soulmate but then he broke up with me just by saying I'm done with this."

I take in a deep breath but it does not calm the anger bubbling up it finally bursts and I yell "For f*cks sakes please you can't be serious!?"
I clench my hands into fists continuing to yell "How come you got here first and for such a stupid reason!? Just cause you're upset cause you can't have what you wanted! At least you've never had anything stolen from you!" The girl flinched some and said "I think I just needed to get that off my chest thank you for listening though" she then walked off her braided hair moving with her walk leaving me there alone.

The bell then rings and I go to class and finish school going home. Once I get home I do all my chores, take a shower, change, eat, brush my teeth and hair, then go to bed.