Truth Or Dare

URARAKA

"Alright Ochako, truth or dare."

The girls from 2A were sitting in a circle on Mina's dormroom floor. It was a Saturday night and they had decided a girls' night was in order before midterms.

"Truth!" Ochako exclaimed, her mouth stuffed with chips. 

"Alright," Mina started. "But if you turn it down you HAVE to do the dare". 

"Deal." The round faced brunette swallowed and put on her most confident smile.

 "Who do you have a crush on?" 

Ochako froze. Mina, being the tea queen, had been after this information for a while. But she had decided a long time ago that she would be taking his name to her grave. Nobody could know. 

"I guess… I guess I'm doing the dare then," she said, her brave smile faltering.

Mina's face lit up. She had known the girl wouldn't choose truth. She pulled the bag from behind her and placed it in the center of the circle. 

"Put this on, and send a sexy picture to your crush." Her smile was mischievous. 

"WHAT-," Ochako started. 

"That or you can finally tell us who it is!" Mina said smugly. She had been trying for a month to set Ochako up with a date for the upcoming gala. But the girl refused to spill the beans. So her and the girls from 2A had come up with a plan. 

Sweet innocent Ochako would NEVER do something like this. She would cave and they would finally know what she was hiding. 

Her cheeks were pink. If she told the girls now then she knew they would try to help her achieve her crush. As sweet as that was, they would make everything worse. Ochako had already decided the crush was futile and had been working on getting rid of the emotions... but at the same time. She didn't know what was in the bag.

It was after 8 and she knew that he was usually in bed by now. 

I can send the picture tonight and then go explain to him before he sees it in the morning. Or I can make up an excuse and say it wasn't for him

Deciding it was the best course of action she looked up at the waiting girls.  

"I guess it's time to take a picture". 

Everyone in the room gasped. They hadn't seen this coming. Before she lost her nerve she grabbed the bag from the center and went into the bathroom. When she opened the bag her bravery wavered. Inside were straps. A lot of straps.  She pulled the first piece out and gasped. It was some sort of full body harness. 

"I CAN WEAR MY UNDERWEAR UNDER THIS RIGHT?!" She yelled to the girls outside the door. 

"Yeah…. It slips right over everything. Are you sure you want to do this ochako?" 

"I'm not afraid…" 

She stripped out of her pajamas. Thank God she had worn a matching pink set today. It took a bit of time but eventually she managed to slip into the elastic harness. It was a bit small for her and the straps pressed into the skin of her thighs and between her breasts.

This is so embarrassing…  I wish I wasn't so chubby. 

But she couldn't make herself back down.

When the harness was finally on she grabbed the final strap and groaned. It was a leash. It was meant to attach to the o ring that held the top of the harness together at her neck.