𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀:Unrequited love depresion mentions and numbness and self h4rm

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀:Unrequited love depresion mentions and numbness and self h4rm. slight ptsd? abandonment

(I made this cause im in a bad mood.)

You saw Keqing you stared at her,Her purple hair her mean but kind demanour her idea on high status it just made you blush but your friend would never notice you

Cause. Your just her friend.. I need to purge theese urges so shameful im a dumbass. Maybe if i was like her perfect beautiful Maybe Maybe i can surpass her and get her attention.

Months past and past..You worked so hard you got over the insercurities that hurt however Keqing couldnt help but notice  but ignore it she was proud off you thriving but your just a friend only a certian blue haired girl has her heart she'd stare at her everyday.

Couldnt she notice you.
"N/n.."

You heard keqing you were sorting documents
"Ah yes keqing?.."you were feeling a pang in your heart as you watched keqing stare at ganyu with so much love.
Why cant she see me that way. Your desk was a mess. It always reminded you off the numb cold left in your bed as your parents left in you

Aching all day. Keqing changed it but was killing the emotions she saved.

"I think..I wanna confess to Ganyu.." you'd murmur your eyes windened you stared at her in disbelif
"I never knew you liked ganyu Hey ill help." You'd smile but really it was killing you.

Why her. If my teeth are yellow if they were white would they be better? If i had all the traits off ganyu would you notice me? 
The pang in your heart kept hurting as tears fell as it transistions to you leaving without keqing noticing As you thought but she did she was confused.

She ran behind you as you hid somewhere else.

She lost someone. What was wrong..? she'd call your phone multiple times she heard ringing but instead she ran to your desk. How smart.

You stared outside the buildings windows  your eyes feeling number than ever Purge your urges. You slammed your head into the wall to "repent." your eyes brimmed with tears you were an idiot for falling inlove no one saw no cameras were around. It was a hiding spot you usally went to. Keqing would find you sometimes but usally you'd change spots so it'd be harder. Why couldnt I just disapear.

I should play this shit off like a joke or rather lie about the situation. You didnt want keqing to know because..She'd hate you,you didnt want to lose what you already had

"Hm? My whats wrong." Ningguang would appear near your spot
"Nothing lady ninguang.." you'd murmur staring at the texts your parents sent you.

Nothing only being left on read once more.

Y/n >:p

-Mum i just wanted to say if you could make dinner tonight please?
-mum?
-oh.
-okay. I love you!
-please keep safe!
read 3:41pm.