Chapter 143

Chapter 143:

    The big guys in Big Willow Village are really feeling and proud these days.

    Who would have thought that they and the deputy mayor came from the same village, and the deputy mayor has been their village chief for many years.

    I used to hate seeing Ye Laosan, but now I am more proud of Ye Laosan.

    Someone who was once picked by Ye Laosan once said:

    "Ye's third child, I have always known that he is smart, and he is different from the big guy. The vegetables he picked since he was a child are the best in our field. , This is called vision!" The one

    who was beaten by Ye Laosan once said:

    "The village head... oh no, our deputy mayor has had strong leadership skills since he was a child. Yes, the students who can't be controlled by the teachers, our vice mayor can manage, who can compare with this talent?" The

    village was filled with praise and praise for the third Ye, making the beautiful walk of the old lady fluttering. , that old face even turned into a golden daisy with a smile. She originally ate well, slept well and didn't have to work. Her body was much tougher than her peers. A few strands of black hair appeared in his hair.

    Mrs. Ye is beautiful in her heart.

    What is the background of the Ye family?

    There has never been a single official in the immediate family of the Five Dynasties!

    What about her third child?

    vice-mayor!

    The old lady actually didn't know how big an official the deputy mayor was. She took Ye Guoguo privately and asked: "Motherland, how old is your third brother? Is it the same as our county magistrate at that time? It’s almost?”

    Ye Laosan’s success is good for his own family, and Ye Zuoyuan is also happy from the bottom of his heart. He happily explained to Ye Laoyi: “Mom, the third brother is an official who is much more powerful than the county magistrate. , the county magistrate is in charge of the county, just like our county leaders, but the third brother is in charge of a city, and a city has several counties!"

    "Can you manage several counties? Oh, my son is really promising." Madam Ye exclaimed with joy.

    She felt that she had spent the past few years praying to God and worshipping Buddha.

    In her bones, old lady Ye is a typical traditional old lady. She has never put out her heart to hug her grandson. In the past years, she watched Meng Fei's business grow bigger and bigger, let alone the third child. Even the eldest and the second had to hold her, but he never mentioned it much, for fear of angering Meng Fei and divorced his son. Now the third Ye has been promoted to the deputy mayor, and his identity is obviously different. Mrs. Ye Just couldn't sit still.

    This can't be said to Ye Zuguo. Ye Zuguo is not her own son. Saying that she wants to hug her grandson will inevitably hurt the child's heart. Although the old lady is ignorant and traditional, she also has a little wisdom that belongs to that era.

    After sending Ye Zuguo out, the old lady waited for a while, wrapped her head with a turban, and secretly went to her own son without telling Ye Zuguo.

    The couple were busy preparing dumplings and cooking two delicious dishes to celebrate. They rolled up their sleeves and exposed their arms. When Mrs. Ye saw the posture of Mr. Ye, she felt dizzy and couldn't bear it. Zhu wanted to say a few words to Meng Fei, her son is an official and rich, how could she do such a thing? Household chores like cooking should always be women's!