Chapter 146

Chapter 146:

    Of course, the newlyweds were tired and crooked for a while. On the second day of their marriage, the couple said hello to their family and went abroad for their honeymoon. Ye Laosan listened with pricked ears. People who are not easy to get along with can be narcissistic enough to use beauty and strength as the name of a country. People in this country must feel very good about themselves. It is strange to get along well.

    He packed up the little green vegetables in his hand, and whispered to his wife and daughter: "The water poured out by the daughter who got married was just married yesterday. Today, we threw us out to the world of two, and the fire was not light. but also abroad, but also to what beautiful strong republic; you say that countries which are the Han people, ah how to think of their country from the name of a Jiaosha narcissism of narcissism "???.

    beautiful strong country?

    Ye Yu was stunned for a moment, then laughed. There was no good station on the TV. She put down the remote control and moved Ma Zhazi to sit opposite Ye Laosan to help him clean up the vegetables.

    "Dad, it's not a beautiful and strong country, it's called America."

    Ye Lao Sanyi stemmed.

    Eat the loss of no culture.

    This is not good.

    It's okay to be looked down upon in the officialdom, and he can't even quarrel with his two daughters, so he has to improve his cultural level.

    Don't look at the position of the deputy mayor, Ye Lao San is not very happy.

    The city leadership team originally had a candidate of its own, and the candidate was already preparing to invite guests to celebrate, and everyone who was supposed to stand in the line also stood in line. As a result, a third Ye was suddenly parachuted over, and the scene suddenly became embarrassing. Originally, the city leadership thought that Ye Laosan was someone from above, and they did a nervous investigation. They found that he was a village chief before, and his education was low.

    But don't go too far.

    After all, Ye Lao Sanjia's Memphis Garment Factory and the two daughters' network electronic technology factories have a very strong reputation and weight in related industries.

    And Ye Laosan's two good sons-in-law.

    Contempt in the heart, but still respectful on the face.

    But what kind of person Ye Laosan is, he was born to eat this bowl of rice, just one expression, one look, he can see what these people think, plus the number of times has suddenly increased, he The content of the work that he did not understand was pressed on it. As the deputy mayor, Ye Laosan was really not as comfortable as the village chief.

    It's all about the low level of education.

    Ye Laosan severely pinched off a small green cabbage in his hand.

    If he is a serious college graduate, these leading groups can't treat him so lightly.

    If he had studied seriously, he wouldn't have been so laborious to learn these things.

    I've been the deputy mayor for a whole month, and I still can't handle things on my own.

    The most important thing is that if he is serious and literate, he won't even be able to understand what his daughters say and make jokes.