The UA Exam?

~This really is just an introduction to Kickstart the story and this book, don't think it's not important though, you'll be confused later on if you don't read it also it's not very long so it won't take up too much of your time. Anyways hope you enjoy this tidbit of what's about to come!~

Btw there's a little surprise for yall at the end!~☆

Bakugo's pov:

"GET THE HE// OFF MEEEEEE!!!" I yelled once I could finally breathe.

That quirkless loser was uselessly trying to claw me out of this disgusting excuse for a Villian, but I didnt need help! It was weak, I could get myself out! Why couldn't I use my quirk against this thing?! Soon after I relealized the sludge was enveloping my face again my attention flew to the crowd, watching this pathetic scene unfold. Anger washed over me as I realized I looked like the victim here.

'IM NO VICTIM! IM NOT F#$%ING WEAK! How dare they look at me like that! With pity in their eyes, pitifully fearing for my life OUT OF SHEAR PI-'

Suddenly my gaze caught hold of two purple orbs staring straight into mine. They were icy, uncaring, unflinching, fear was no where to be found in them. The anger I had been feeling so strongly not moments before, had dissipated completely. I wanted to be angry, I wanted to blow this entire block to smithereens, but somehow the only emotion I could muster up was...
fear.

The sludge once again covered my face and the purple eyes were now out of sight.

♤◇♧

Deidre's POV:

After watching that blond guy disappear behind green sludge I turned  to walk home. It was an interesting situation it really was, the truth is, I didn't give a sh%$ about what happened next. When you don't care about outcome, the story just becomes boring. That's what it was to me, just another story.
I could hear a powerful gust of wind erupt behind me and as I looked back and saw sludge littered all over Tatooin shopping district. Everyone cheered as All Might put his fist in the air triumphant. I looked up as rain began to fall, the dark clouds above twisting. Everyone continued to stare in disbelief, I however looked forward again and continued my walk home.

'Aunt Yumi will probably worry if I come home any later.'

~

The weather change was nice but it didn't make me get home any faster. As expected I got home way later then usual, it was about 7 O'clock and I knew Yumi'd already have dinner set, and Yo would be mad cause I'm the reason he couldn't eat sooner. I walked inside and closed the door behind me, took my shoes off and headed straight for the dinning room.

Once I stepped into the room i noticed my predictions weren't completely right as Yo was clearly chewing on food eating his meal, odd they hadn't waited for me. I made a beeline to one end of the table, my plate fixed with food and a glass of water to my right. Today I guess they decided to go with a more western approach.

My aunt cleared her throat gaining my attention. "No hi? Sorry I'm late?"

I looked back at my food, "Hi. Sorry I'm late."

Yumi took in a sharp breath, obviously not happy with my lack of sincerity.
"Yo, go eat the rest of dinner in your room would ya?" She "asked" my cousin who was sitting on the right side of the table between us. His dimond shaped brown eyes shifted in-between the two of us before standing up.
"Uh, yea mom sure."
Soon after his quick exit we sat there silently while I ate, not giving my aunt much attention.

"OK Deids, I really have to talk with you about this, it's important." Yumi said.
I hummed in response and shifted my head up slightly, putting a piece of pork in my mouth and chewing.

"I know I told you I'd let you lead the life you want to lead." Yumi paused for a couple seconds almost like she were thinking about what to say next-

"But that's when I thought you were a tusundere!!!" This caught my attention, surprisingly amused at my aunts confession.
"I thought oh my niece just needs some time to get used to me and bond with me, but no!" Yumi fell to her hands and knees defeated.

I leaned to the right so I could look at her, "Don't be so dramatic."

"But I was so excited, it would have been so cute if you were a tusun-" Yumi suddenly stopped herself. Standing up, sliding into her chair and putting her hands on the table. "This isn't the point! What I'm trying to say is listen to your favorite aunt, just this once. Please."

"You haven't told me what I should be listening to. Are you going to ask me a favor? Did you get into some kind of sketchy pyramid scheme?" I could see Yumi's veins popping at that last remark.
"Deidre, it's not a favor, it's for your own good, not mine." She completely ignored the pyramid scheme comment.

"I really want... You to go to UA."

I glanced up at her, this is why she asked Yo to leave.

"You know I have no interest in hero wo-" I was cut off by my aunt abruptly standing up.

"I know you don't, but what do you have an interest in? I'm worried! I can't keep telling myself you'll get over this, that you'll eventually work it out, I already feel awful for being absent the first nine years of your life!-"

Thwup

I launched a cherry tomato off my fork perfectly hitting the space in-between her nose.
"Yumi, calm down. First off you didn't know I existed till I was 9, I've told you time and time again, don't feel bad. Secondly..."
I paused to look away from her, not exactly liking what was coming next. I somewhat knew this was gunna have to happen. With this quirk of mine the likely hood of me going into a hero course was almost completely unavoidable. I also really didn't wanna be nagged all summer about this.

"I'll try for UA."

I was engulfed in a hug, Yumi obviously didn't care if I fell out off this chair bringing the table down with me.
"Maybe your really are a Tusundere!" She exclaimed tightening the hug. This didn't phase me, I quite honestly and truthfully couldn't give a crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told myself I wouldn't draw her but I ended up betraying myself

I told myself I wouldn't draw her but I ended up betraying myself. I tried my best to adjust my style with the bnha style. It's still too much mine, but whateverrrr. Anyways yea this is what she looks like.

I'll update soon as possible.