mein

Richtofen POV

It was a good joke takeo made about babies dying, it truly never gets old. Dempsey never thought babies dying were funny, I pity his sense of humor. Never mind the Dempsey, or this silly babies jokes, the entrance is just ahead. Nikolai has been crying in the corner about how he has the killed the least amount of the children in this group. One day he will get a triple elim streak. *Someone knocks on the melting door* I must answer, it might be the GrubHub I ordered 48 hours ago. I opened the door and it was dream. "Hey it's me dream" he said. What is this retched fool doing here? Does he know of my martial artist training? Heh, I don't have time for this fool. I pulled out the rinky dink pistol takeo gave me and shot at dream. "You really thought that rinky dink pistol would harm me?" He said before he started laughing. I successfully got his ribcage open and pulled out all his organs. I gave the body to Nikolai, I forgot to mention that Nikolai evolved into something creature like. He ate the body using nothing but his bare hands. The screams of dream were drowned out by the sound of takeo feasting on rice and sushi. "This one's got a lot of fat on him!" I heard Nikolai say while eating dreams body. I'm still waiting for mein food, which I have been waiting for 48 hours now. I'm gonna go get a speed cola from Walmart. I got in my richtofen mobile and drove to Walmart. I made it, the entrance is just ahead. I went inside and ran to the drinks. Oh no, I'm too late! Captain America stole the last speed cola. Not on mein watch! I pulled out the death machine and started shooting at him. "OH MY GOD IM SORRY IM SORRY YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" He said while running away. I got him in his leg! Time to take mein speed cola. I don't have to kill him, I just need the cola. As I was walking away I heard him get up and run towards me. I turned around and picked him by the neck. I used my strength to squeeze his neck. He started asking for mercy. I let him go. He tried to pull a sneak attack on me. So I pulled out mein ray gun and threatened him. He looked at me and said "I've been getting hate, I don't like that. Nobody loves hate but everyone gets it-" I shot his head, putting him to a rest. I got in my richtofen mobile and drove home with my speed cola. When I got home I started drinking my speed cola while reading the Kronorium.