Relationship problems

Roon was being clingy to you which you thought was cute, she followed you to the canteen where you were having lunch. roon held on to your arm which left you one arm free "roon I'm not going anywhere," roon hugged your arm tighter. knowing she won't let go you let her have your arm, atago not wanting to be left out, then grabbed your other arm "so how I'm I supposed to eat?" atago grabbed your fork and poked a piece of meat, and held it in your mouth "ahhhhh," atago said. roon took the fork "ahhhh," roon repeated atago grabbed the fork, and then both girls were fighting for a fork. you bonked both girls "stop fighting girls," you scold them for fighting and you knew that a healthy relationship needs some tough love. "you hit onee-san," atago cried with comical tears "that's because you were causing trouble," you sighed "why did you hit me," roon asked. "you caused the fighting," you said "girls i love you both but we won't be able to have a healthy relationship if you tear each other apart,". a ray of hope pierced the canteen but quickly faded as a brown flash took Jin. 

akagi took you too the room you're staying in 

"Jin let's get to know each other," Akagi said wagging her tails you could her knocking at the door and it was getting loud "umm i think they know we are here," you said, roon punched through the door 

"well then let's go inside my ship," Akagi picked you up and skipped to her ship "now love we are all alone," 

looking around the room it was normal looking "so Akagi what do you want to know," you asked 

"well love i want to know you so we can get married," Akagi said, "so love let's chat I'll go first," 

you listen to Akagi talk for an hour about her interests, why she likes you, and her plans for the future. "and I want little fox carriers and then we can have a big family," Akagi finished 

"well umm Akagi that's interesting but don't you want someone who could give you their full attention and love," you asked this made Akagi frown "no I don't anyone else I want you," 

"i know that Akagi, but what if i cant give you my full attention i don't want you to feel left out of neglected," you said 

"you have three wives so why can't i be one of them," she asked getting desperate 

"This isn't something you should rush Akagi i want us to take it slowly," you said 

Akagi broke down crying "why can't you see I love you," she wailed, you rubbed her head 

"Akagi we can try, but marriage is something that needs to take time," you said "there there," 

you stayed with Akagi till she calmed down. "Jin do you love akagi," she asked 

"Akagi i do, its just its something that we shouldn't rush," you said 

"as long as you love akagi that's all i need," she said sheepishly. roon break down the door and hugged you. 

"i found you, love," she sang and then continued to hug you. shoving your head into her breasts, Akagi joins the hug and then atago. you enjoy their hugs since this meant they'll get along till you realize their hugs are hurting you and then Crack. "gahhhh," you collapsed and passed out from the pain. 

waking up in a hospital bed and a different Prinz is looking at you "oh your awake," she said. this prinz had puffy pig rails and wore an aviators cap. "yah um can you move now because the girls are fighting so get up now," she then left. "how many Prinz are there," you got up and left the building you saw roon, atago and Akagi arguing at each other you couldn't hear them so you got closer. 

"it was you who hurt him," akagi yelled 

"me? you damn fox," roon scoffed "you did it you ara ara freak," 

"me why would onee-san hurt him," atago yelled, "also that's hilarious you calling me a freak roon," 

roon lashed out at atago and then the two started to attack each other. you grabbed both of them "what the hell are you two doing," you yelled. roon teared up and broke free from your grip she then ran away crying. "what did you say atago," you asked 

atago remained silent which made you irritated "what did you say," you yelled 

"i called her a freak," atago said she looked down in shame "I'm sorry," 

"I'm not the person you should be apologizing to," you said "you come with me so you can apologize to roon," 

you found roon she was crying still so you approached her and hugged her "whats wrong roon," you asked, rubbing her head. 

"i made you mad at me," she cried you thought atago hurt her feelings, but it was you "roon it wasn't your fault i didn't mean to yell at you," 

"but,  it has to be my fault," roon whimpered 

"no roon its my fault," atago chimed in "I'm i called you a freak," atago said 

"its ok i forgive you," roon said "so you're not mad at me," 

"no I'm not mad at you," you said roon smiled then hopped on top of you "roon picked the right person to call mine," she said. 

atago just stood there hesitant till roon pulled her in the hug. 

from the distance, mama smiled seeing that one of her daughters found love and then looked at the person next to her "you going to tell him soon," mama asked 

"i don't know-how," Prinz said nervous "I mean did you see his finger he's married," 

"well don't worry my child you'll know when the time is right," mama said "now come let's go dinner is almost ready lets go see if bismarck needs help," 

"Jin the foolish man who i have fallen for," prinz mumbled