Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2

Raine Simmons- Blackwood

"Is this good?"

"What?!" They yelled. "Ew! You look like a teacher."

"I am done." I groaned, slumping on the couch. "You guys can go. I am tired. It's either this or nothing."

"Where's the fun in that, Raine?" Rory paced back and forth. "It's a girl's night, for god's sake."

Amby, Rave, Mec and Fiona agreed. They were already ready, looking like the sexy chicks that they are. They didn't like my style of burglar outfits, that often looked classy but, in their sense, they were not of a club style.

Raking my hair, I fished my phone out. It was already six in the evening and I was already tired. Mainly, it was because of his majesty.That dance really took a toll on me.

I was missing my bed so much but Fiona had some other plans. She was so hell bent on going out, as a part of girl's night. His majesty's approval wasn't required as he trusted her so much and that she could take care of herself pretty well.

Glancing at my phone, my mind quickly drifted towards Isla. I didn't tell her, I was back. It was less than a week since I had seen Isla and I was already missing her.

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes. "But, I have a condition."

"What?" Fiona asked as she sat on the plush hand rest of the couch.

"Let's take Isla too." I said, glancing around.

"Isla?" Amby Frowned. "I have heard her name but never knew her in person. She's one hell of a strong woman."

"Yes! Invite her, Raine. The more, the merrier." Fiona cheered. "C'mon! Do it."

I quickly called her. She picked up right after a single ring.

"Hello Raine!" I heard her say. "How are you? I see, you went back. How's his majesty?"

"Woah woah! Calm down." I chuckled. "Hi Isla! I am good and Yes, I am back. His majesty is doing good as always. How are you guys?"

"We are good. So, what's up?"

"We are thinking of having a girl's night. How about you come with us?"

"I wish I could. But Harp-"

"Klaus can take care of her. Or wait, you guys get here. Mum and dad can take care of her, isn't that right Fi?" She nodded.

"I don't think-"

"Mah new bestie, get your ass in here ASAP." Fiona interrupted and cut the call.

"Now, back to you, Raine. God! You are going through a wardrobe malfunction. Get your ass into the closet, right now." She practically dragged me into her closet, despite my protests, with others closely following behind.