The Sadist and The Masochist

Truth be told, they were both crazy in their own ways, but who doesn't like a bit of crazy every once in awhile?

High up in the Hyperion company tower in the middle of downtown, sealed away in Handsome Jack's office were two bodies, huffing, hot and slick with sweat.

Absinthe sat on his desk while he stood in front of her, shoving his tongue almost completely down her throat while holding a sharp knife to her neck. They were so both into it. She loved that feeling of danger mixed in lust. It was exciting.

Absinthe was a part-time adult performer on the side when she wasn't out taking care of gang business, and Jack was her number one client. She'd drop what she was doing the moment he called on her, not only was he great "company" but he paid her in huge lump sums.

Jack always contacted her when he was stressed or pissed off and needed some relief, which was fairly often, and she was the only one he wanted. She was the only one who could take his "extra" personality, though that's a bit of an understatement.

Absinthe was almost as crazy as he was, but she had a slight bit of common sense more than he did.

The hem of Absinthe's skimpy, forest green dress was lifted by the man's free hand, the other still holding the knife as they kissed hot and heavy. Her hands were hooked onto the belt loops of Jack's pants, often tugging to get a reaction out of him. Jack would often trail the knife down her neck, the cold steel giving her goosebumps.

His hand holding the knife also held the rope that was tied to Absinthe's neck, yanking it when she would tease him and pull away. Jack had a knack for tying her up in various ways, sometimes with her hands behind her back, or just a simple neck loop to get what he wanted.

His hand squeezed her thigh that would surely create dark bruises, nails digging, slowly inching higher and higher to barely brush against her slit. Absinthe teasingly pulled her head back away from him and stuck her tongue out, he yanked the rope and his hand grasped her neck.

"What'r you doin?" Jack growled, his mismatched eyes burning through Absinthe's deep green orbs. She only grinned, knowing he enjoyed this.

He set the knife down, still holding the rope, and shoved everything off his large, gold-lined desk along with the knife and pushed her back. Absinthe yanked at his jacket and pulled it off, but as soon at it hit the floor Jack's hand gripped the back of her head, jerking it back to the side. His mouth latched onto her neck just below the jawline, sharp teeth scraping and drawing a minuscule amount of blood.

"Mnnngh..." She winced, not out of discomfort but pleasure. She loved the rope, the knife, the teeth. Absinthe grabbed his shoulder with one hand, but Jack quickly snatched her by the wrist and held firmly.

"Nuh-uh, no touchy."

His covered erection rubbed against her inner thigh as he marked up her neck, and her back bowed and she rubbed against him, silently screaming of desire. She loved being teased, edged on.

Absinthe's body was mostly marked by Jack, they both loved being rough to each other but he always made sure she knew who the boss was, even if it meant he had to leave claw marks or bites, a few bruises here and there. She didn't complain, but she always left her own little momentos too. There were old faded scratches and some scars scattered around her body, mostly from Jack, some unrelated.

She pulled away from Jack, ripped open his vest sending buttons everywhere, and pushed him down into his fancy chair with her heel, only for him to put up a fair fight as she pressed her mouth against his. They both were in a sort of battle of who can kiss the hardest, their heads bumping in competition.