FIRST DATE (CHAPTER-3)

KIM MANTION
(NAMJOON ROOM)

I Didn't Expect That I Would Fall In Love On First Sight, But The Moment My Eyes Fell On Y/N, Time Stopped

I Didn't Expect That I Would Fall In Love On First Sight, But The Moment My Eyes Fell On Y/N, Time Stopped. I Am Really Looking Forward To Have Our First Date. I Should Presentable. I Will Ask Jin Hyung's Help. I Should Go To Him Cause He Is Pretty Experienced In This Mater.

(SOEKJIN ROOM)

JIN- Area, I Love you

AREA- I love you too Jinnie
(Jin was going to kiss her but they heard knok on the door)
AREA- Hahaha Go and open the door
JIN- Who the hell interrupt my romantic moment ( he opens door) Joonie? what happened is everything okay?
NAMJOON- *laughs* Hyung did I interrupt anything?
Jin- yes my romantic moment with your noona. *he was visibly pissed*
NAMJOON- ahh sorry HYUNG but i have to ask you something *he got serious almost immediately*
Jin- this late night? Bro you okay? Namjoon- um.. Uh.. HYUNG I want your help. More specifically advice.
JIN- what advice do my baby brother need? *he got a little suspicious*
NAMJOON- i am not baby
JIN- *grin*so what advice you want?
NAMJOON- Hyung tomorrow I have a date with Y/n so I just need some advice ( rub his back neck)
Jin- ohhh *teasing tone* so you have date before you wedding..hmm...good gooing *he elbows him teasing*
AREA- Jinne who is there(she comes) Namjoon?? Everything okay?
NAMJOON- oh! Noona I just came here to take some advice from Jin Hyung, for my date with Y/n tomorrow.
AREA- oh...so you need advice on how to impress your fiance huh? I will tell you. DON'T LISTEN TO JIN. HE SUCK AT IT. Just be a gentleman and any girl will fall for you , who can ignore my handsome brother-in-law after all
Jin- I am world wild handsome. Also my methods don't suck.
AREA- Yes they do. Face it, you brought me to a horror house on our first date and you were more scared than me. Also you are handsome but that's only for me to see not for any one else (glaring)
Jin- Yes only for you baby (NAMJOON clear his thought) *avoids her piercing glace*
Namjoon- Thank you for your advice and good night noona and hyung
Jin & area- good night. *Namjoon walks to his own room and starts choosing his best outfit to wear*

(Y/N POV)
Yes! OMFG tomorrow I will have a date with Namjoon, I still can't wrap my head around things, but I am so happy. I will wake up early and get ready. Yes that pair I made a few days ago would be perfect for the occasion (she falls into her slumber while thinking about her date that was the next day.)