FIRST NIGHT (CHAPTER-6)

As the couple walked up the staircase to their room, Namjoon suddenly intertwined his hand with Y/n's cause her to blush. They were finally at the door and Y/n was nervous, but more than that, she was happy and excited.

(NAMJOON BED ROOM)

Befor Y/n could open the door Namjoon picked her up, bridel style, startling her as his icy cold hands touched her back through the backless wedding gown.
Y/n: (nervous) why are you picking me up. Put me down Namjoon.
Namjoon: I didn't pick you up, I picked my wife up.
Y/n: That is me. (rebel)
namjoon: Yea but I am doing it for my wife, I have the right to do it.
Y/n: (give up) fine. i will just play along
Namjoon: Good. Now open the door.
Y/n: Okay (she pushed the door open and was a massive room perfectly arranged with essence wax candles, flowers and a mild light to go with it all) it's....... Beautiful Namjoon.

Namjoon: Of course it is, I went myself to choose all the candles and flowers for my wife.
Y/n: (blush) Thanks Namjoon.

Namjoon: right, let me take you to your wardrobe.
Y/n: okay, out me down first. I can walk.
Namjoon: you said you were tired.
Y/n: aish.. This much I can do on my own. Don't worry and put me down (he slowly placed her on the bed and she got up instantly) let's go.
Namjoon: follow me. Khe slid the door open) welcome to OUR wardrobe.

Y/n: It's so... Organised.
Namjoon: You know I can be a clean freak sometimes.
Y/n: but.... It looks so good. You are taking care of the wardrobe from now on😗

Namjoon: wh- 😐
Y/n: (evil laugh) hehe. Finally no more wardrobe arranging for me.
N

amjoon: (he suddenly back hugged her) For you I can clean the entire house, one wardrobe is nothing.
Y/n: (blush) that was so cringe.
Namjoon: (both laugh) see finally you are laughing. (he got serious) is something bothering you, wifey?
Y/n: (confused) what do you mean?
Namjoon: I am just wondering if you are fitting in well, after all its not easy to get adjusted at a new place.
Y/n: yeah it isn't, but I have you, it's enough to get me adjusted. Also everyone in the family is so welcoming.

Namjoon: (smiles) that's good. Remember, I am always here for you.... Oh right I have something to show you. (he excitedly led her to the balcony) look at that (he pointed to the bird nest on his balcony) they have been here for a while now, the mom has laid eggs too. I wanna see them hatch soon.
Y/n: (looking at it with glistening eyes) it's beautiful , Just like your heart (she pecked his lips)

Namjoon: (looks away, shy) why that sudden kiss?
Y/n: just like that...(sunddenly her body tensed up and a shiver ran down her spine)
Namjoon- what happened? Are you cold? Let's go inside.
Y/N: No I am fine.
Namjoon: then why the sudden shiver?
Y/n: (shy) you won't understand.
Namjoon: (he held her by the shoulder) I am not that dumb, you know?... Hear me out.... I know that this all all new for you, but so is it for me Y/n. Also, just know that I am not gonna make a single move without your consent. To me, consent is the most important thing and above everything, I promised Yoongi Hyung I will keep you happy, I would never break that promise and get my ass whooped. (he joked in the end causing Y/n to chuckle lightly)
Y/n: I love you so much, It's illegal for you to make me feel this way.
Namjoon: (kissed her forehead) I love you too, wifey. Let's go back inside, it's cold, you will get sick like this, look at your dress, it's so thin on the sleeves(he wrapped his blazer around her shoulder and they walked back in) BTW, which side do you prefer?
Y/n: I am fine with either.
Namjoon: pick one.
Y/n: Right. I will go change now, this gown is so heavy.

Namjoon: okay, I will get water from the kitchen. (Y/n walked into the bathroom and Namjoon went to grab some water, but she couldn't open the damned Zip even after trying for a 10 mins. In the meantime Namjoon came back) Y/n, how much longer?
Y/n: (peaks her head out) I need help
Namjoon: (genuinely confused) with what? Is everything okay?
Y/n: yeah, it's just the zipper seems to be stuck in the cloth of my dress. Can you help me?
Namjoon: (he immediately got up and went to her) turn around. (She did and he carefully opened the zipper. Y/n quickly held her dress to prevent it from falling) done.
Y/n: thanks (she finally came out, with her gown in her hands, and her face bare) finally....aish my shoulder hurt.
Namjoon: you look more beautiful with a bare face wifey.
Y/n: Are you trying to flirt with me?
Namjoon: yes.
Y/n: (in low mumbles) it's working.
Namjoon: okay now come on, get in the blanket. It's so late, we have to wake up early tomorrow.
Y/n: you sound like my mum.
Namjoon: (pout) okay okay, just get in

Finally they both were in bed and Y/n looked at him as a smile creeped on her face.

Namjoon: Y/n good night. Sleep tight. Stop looking at me, I know I am handsome.
Y/n: Dont flatter yourself (she looked away as they both chuckled) good night I LOVE YOU
NAMJOON: I LOVE YOU TOO

THEY BOTH TRIED RESPECTED EACH OTHER'S PERSONAL SPACE AND SLEEP AT A DISTANCE, NOT WANTING TO MAKE THE OTHER PERSON UNCOMFORTABLE BUT BECAUSE THEY HAD NEVER SHARED BED WITH ANYONE EVER BEFORE, WITHIN JUST TEN MINUTES OR SO, THEY HAD BOTH ALREADY ROLLED CLOSER TO EACH OTHER, IN THE MIDDLE.

Here is the part 6 of the story hope you like it. Don't forget to stay tuned for the next chapter. Until next time stay home, stay safe, take care and watch out.

LIKE , SHARE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHT AND IDEA'S

"When things go wrong, don't go with them." - ...
~sj