Ch-5 Family

This chapter is basically lucas' past and stuff.

Oh and we have 200+ reads, Thanks for reading!! :)

***************************************************************

Lucas pov:

I open the door and see my sister Ella, she welcomes me with a tight hug. I see my dad was waiting for dinner and mom was right beside him.

"How was your day dear?" My mom asked.

"It was fine I guess." She nodded. My father also asked if everything was good before telling me to shower and come for dinner. Which I of course did. 

******************************************************

I'm not biologically their child but still they love me with everything. My 10 year old sister is also adopted. I glanced at my parents and smiled, I looked to my right to see my sister complaining about some student in her class. 

//I am thankful for this family...//

They are actually my uncle and aunt, I was met with an accident when I was 4 after which my bio parents seem to have abandoned me. I woke up with no memories of past except for two names Lucas and Sia. If Lucas was my name who was Sia? I was confused. But slowly I started regaining my memories not only of this life but also my past life. I realized that my bio parents and brother never really cared for me. Reason? well, they actually wanted a daughter but also because when I was a child I couldn't really control my magic, It came to my defense automatically. That's why I even survived my accident. I had attacked my so called brother when I was little when he kept pushing me and breaking my toys. 

Anyways, even though I started regaining my memories, I still didn't know who Sia was. I remembered Obelia, Claude, Whitey jr. although I don't know why I called him that. But even though with all of my memories there was an important piece missing. You see all my memories were covered with a dark mist but slowly, I saw some which were very bright. I saw a Girl I couldn't see her face clearly. Before I could call for her, someone from the other side called-

"Princess!"

But now that piece was complete. It was Athanasia De Alger Obelia, The Princess Of Obelian Empire.

We first came to visit Obelia when I was 9. At that time I met two boys Jake and Matt, they were models. I enjoyed my time with them and kept in touch with them even after we left. There was an Incident at that time a small girl visiting her family here. She wanted to escape from something I don't remember, She jumped onto the the branch of a tree near her balcony and there was a huge ruckus here, now I know who she was.

I didn't recognize her at that time since I stayed far from all the loud noises. But today morning when I hit her and was about to give her a hand, I saw her I remembered her. I was shocked but more happy than ever I completed the puzzle that was haunting me for years. I finally found you

'Sia'

I couldn't talk to her I was confused did she remember anything. I was met with an accident to remember my past so I hope not. I didn't even apologize  to her and walked straight turned near a curve and started to spy her. She was beautiful as always. Judging from her uniform we were in the same school, just have to check the classes. I quickly teleported around, took my stuff and left for school. I couldn't wait to meet her.

In school, I manage take all my classes same as hers and also spent my time with her. I was happy, I really was. 

***********************************************************

This chapter Ends Here.

Hope you like the story!

Bye!! :)