Ch-7 Is he ignoring me?

Hello! Ch-7 Is here.

***************************************

Athy pov:

It's been a few days since Lucas joined the school, at first he was annoying. But now he doesn't even come near me. He is familiar with most of the classes. I wonder if this has to do with His visit a few days back.

Claire (Athy's friend) pov:

Helena and Jeannette were discussing something with their teacher and This girl, she is staring at that new comer for  almost an hour now. "Girl, why are you staring at Lucas?" She suddenly turned around and-"me... staring at Lucas, No way... I was Uh- Just looking" She is stuttering "huh...., Looking at what, his face" I jokingly said.

"No..." Athy groans. Eventhough what Claire told was the truth Athy doesn't  want to accept it. She was curious about him. One night he just randomly visits her and then starts to ignore her. And from what she heard Lucas was a silent, Cold and smart boy. Which definitely was not how he spoke to her. Athy could not help but feel curious about the boy.

Claire with the corner of her eye notices that Lucas was looking at her. 

"Girl, if you have a crush you should tell your bestie about it"(Claire)

"Crush?, wai- NO!" A huge NO was heard by everyone in the cafeteria including Lucas.

"uh....Sorry?" Athy sits down embarrassed 

Lucas pov:

Why is she staring at me. Is there something on my face or... my face is just so beautiful that people can't take their eyes of me. "Uh?" Why did she scream just now. My ears are bleeding. But if someone made her uncomfortable I will cut their hands.  [Protective much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ] 

I think I can't talk to her much, I'm afraid that she will remember her past. Every time something like that happens it always ends in a disaster.

My friends Jake and Matt were surprised they had never seen me show any emotions other than that of annoyance and Boredom. They will trouble me with this the whole day and they did.

**************************************************

After school:

Athanasia was walking home from school after 3 days now. She kept her head down and hoped she directly reached home. But somewhere inside she wished that she would meet a certain raven head. 

*Thud*

"I'm Sor-"

"Lucas!" Athanasia said as a cheerful smile made it's way to her face. Athy wouldn't admit it but just by being around Lucas makes her happy. She doesn't know why but it feels like she knows him. No Not only his name but who he is deep inside. It feels like she could trust him with all she has. With just knowing him for a day. Why is it like that? She didn't know and at this moment she could only enjoy her time with her new found friend. (yeah right ~_~ |  ̄︿ ̄ | )

"Oh Hey!" Lucas said with a smile. "it's been a few days." 

"Where were you? and why were you ignoring me?"

"I was with you the whole time and Me ignoring you, Impossible!" Lucas said as he motioned his hands here and there. After all the only thing he couldn't afford to do was to hurt his princess. 

"Don't lie Lucas."

"Me and Lie, hah! They don't match together princess." He now decided to call her princess since he doesn't want to accidently call her Sia this time.

"Again with these lies and Don't call me princess." Athy said with an Angered expression.

"Why? isn't that what everyone in your house calls you Princess~"

"You are not like them and stop!" She was getting really mad now.

"Different? How So? and if everyone calls you I can too can't I?" He said as he moved closer to her face.

*SMACK*  "Stop your annoying me." Athy said as she smacked the heck out of him.

"Ouch. And when did I annoy you I just came here." Lucas said as he rubbed his head.

"The don't come" Athy said she really was in a bad mood.

"hm... ok" Lucas said as he slowed down and disappeared.

 "Lucas?"

No Reply

"..."

"Lucas!" Athanasia spoke out loud still no reply and no one was there.

"Lucas... I'm sorry, I'm Just not in a good mood today" She said as small tears escaped her eyes.

"hey... It's ok, calm down" Lucas said as she wiped her tears.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you? Who?" Lucas was ready to kill.

"No it's just that..." Athy looked... sad?

"Tell me..." Lucas pulled her into an alley and gave her a reassuring look.

"Today is the day... my friend she..."Athy broke out into tears as she said that. It had been so hard to stay in school today and it didn't help that Melissa took every opportunity to taunt her.

"shh... It's okay" Lucas said as he pulled her into a hug.

They sat there for almost a few hours. It was getting pretty late.

"Thanks...Lucas" //I have never seen this part of him. He is either giving everyone a cold stare or annoying, but... today he acted completely different. I'm thankful for a friend like him.//

"It's Fine" // I promised you that I will be with you through thick and thin, I'm not breaking that now.//

"You might actually be a good friend Lucas." Athy said as she turned away and walked.

"I know" //Ouch- #frienzoned//

 ***************************************************

Okay I'm sorry if this chapter is not really good, I had another plan for this chapter but scratched it at the very end So this is a last minute writing, So ignore all mistakes.

904 words not Bad.

Anyway Hope you liked it

Bye :)

👋