𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Aki's POV:

I chuckled at the memory as Ningning looked at me weirdly.

"Are you okay?" Ningning asked me. I just looked at her confused.

"Yeah" I said. At the same time we arrived at Inkigayo, we got out and start walking towards the entrance.

Will I get a chance to see her? I hope so, she's friends with NingNing unnie, I think.

"NingNing unnie, you're friends with ??? and ??? right?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said, "I'm not close with ??? but I am friends with ???."

"Why?" She asked me but I just shook my head. She looked at me suspiciously and then smiled.

"Do you have a crush on them?" She asked me while smiling. I immediately said no while she just laughed at me.

"It's okay Aki-ya. It's normal to have a crush" She said while laughing which causes her to get the other members' attention.

"What are you laughing about?" Winter asked as made her way towards us and sits next to me while Karina unnie and Giselle unnie sat next to NingNing. Karina unnie was eating cookies while Winter unnie was eating gummy bears.

Winter unnie offered me some, she probably saw me drooling at the gummies. I thank her but Giselle unnie asked why Ningning unnie was laughing.

"Okay back to the question, why were laughing?" NingNing unnie looked at me and I signaled her not to tell them.

"Our maknae here has a crush, she's been asking me if I'm close with Yujin and Liz from IVE" NingNing unnie said as I just plopped at the couch.

ll be happy for you Aki but please don't be in love with someone else

"Jinjja? Omo our maknae is growing up too fast." Winter unnie said.

"Seriously no, I don't have a crush on them. I want to close with them, you know as friends." I said. The two other maknae was teasing me while the unnies were smiling looking at us.

"Aki-ya it's okay to have a crush. You and Liz look good together actually." Winter unnie teased me.

NingNing unnie somehow denied "No. She and Yujin looks good together."

I can feel the blood rise to my cheeks. I said no but they just keep teasing me making me redder. Luckily Karina unnie stopped them.

"Okay, you two should stop. Our Aki might explode any minute" Karina unnie said pulled me to make me sit next to her.

She looked into my eyes for a minute and then said "Yep, she's definitely in love with her" She laughed at me as I just pouted.

"I'm done here" I stood up and was about to leave but we were announced that we will perform now. My members stop teasing and start to get ready. After that get got to the stage and prepare, then we started performing "Dreams come true".

☆☆☆☆☆

After performing, we headed to the waiting room to chill and rest. But right now we're watching some idols perform. I felt thirsty so I asked manager unnie to buy me a strawberry.