Remington

Vlad's pov

I can't believe this is what I was called down here for. I pay my security very well and the fact I have to still handle business aspects this small and irrelevant irritate me to no end.
"So you're a Marino lackey huh? Who just happened to get caught counting cards with other guests and causing unrest in my casino. Am I gathering all of this correctly?"
     This little shit was trying to play tough like I didn't just see his eyes monitoring his surroundings like a cornered dog ready to pounce for his life. What I wasn't expecting was his lack of self preservation. Not. Marino's are known for their preening. Too bad it won't matter in the end.
     "Last time I checked it was a public casino and the Marino's and Antonovich families were on good terms." I'll make him regret that tone.
     "Yes well when playing fairly we don't mind, but trying to cause unrest throughout MY establishment just doesn't fly and it surely doesn't go along with the image I have carefully calculated since I've take over as Pakhan"
     I said this all as my men set him up for me like a piñata and I skimmed my hands over my tools not quite sure which I'd use to extract the information I needed.
"Well it's not my problem you allow cheats in here. Did u catch me counting cards"
"Oh no but it is. You wouldn't be down here if it wasn't and I've already watched the tapes and you don't successfully stay in this business by letting this type of disrespect fly"
I decided on my new pliers.
As I approached him he must have actually realized the true danger he was in because he got a little antsy.
"I'm not a nobody you know my father is the capo of Brooklyn this will not go unanswered!"
"So you thought your dad would strike the fear of god in me?"
"No I-"
"No I'm actually quite tired of you running your mouth about shit I quite frankly could give less of a shit about. Id rather hear you scream"

With that I managed to pry his hand open and set the plier to the tip of his nail and tore it out root and stem.
"Agghhhhhhh! Stop stop please"
"Well now that's kind of sad I thought you were made from tougher stuff. One nail and you're done? What would your father think?"
"You crazy fuck! You will pay for this"
"Yeah I've heard that one before and every time I've heard it they can't really carry that out themselves." I smirked.
"What do you mean! You're gonna kill me over some cards!"
"Oh no you didn't know! I also know about you and your families plans lately. You idiots thought I wouldn't care if a few of my girls went missing lately and then they mysteriously popped up on your fathers territory strung out and beaten."
Queue the dramatics
"What are you talking about we wouldn't take your girls it must've been a misunderstanding! Yeah a big mix up!they're whores anyways!"
"Yeah well they're my whores and I like to run a nice establishment it's the 21st century and it doesn't cost me much to make sure ALL of my employees are well cared for. And I don't appreciate the way your father keeps trying to poke and prod for weak spots in my empire." I growled out
And then he fucks up majorly.
By SPITTING at me.
"See I was going to make this quick but now I think I'll give this to D'mitri. And he's been going through a midlife crisis and is FULL of frustrations." I winked

He looked up at me with terror written on his face because he knew my reputation and the reputation of the men under me, and while we are trying to make sure we stay ever evolving in this line of work it can't help but get messy.

"Alfonso make sure his father knows that this is the price he pays for crossing me when I had the sincerest intentions, but I just don't tolerate betrayal."
"Yes Pakhan"
"Khorosho, a teper' poluchayte udovol'stviye, Dmitriy, ya sobirayus' zabronirovat' nomer na noch', chtoby my vse mogli ubedit'sya, chto moye zavedeniye rabotayet bez sboyev"
Alright now have fun D'mitri I'm going to book a room for the night for all of us might as well make sure my establishment is running smoothly