chapter 1

Izuku's pov

Here I am back in Kanazawa.
The place where I swore that I'll never come back to, but I have to be professional. Work is work.

Flashback

1 week ago

"Midoriya meet me in my office"

"Yes I'll be right there in a second"

"we found out about todoroki shoto's location and we need you to go there and get him back to Tokyo to do the interview"

"Oh but why me?"

"Cause you are the only one that I can trust with it! Please help us. If someone else finds out or leaks information about this and brought him back first it'll be our lost"

"Alright, so where am I going?"

"Kanazawa"

Pause flashback

Man, they didn't even gave me time to think through. But if a higher up asks me to do it then I can't say no. How could they send a professional journalist on this job when anyone can just go find him and drag his ass back to Tokyo.

Continue flashback

"What?! I'm not going there"

"Why-"

"I have my own reasons"

"But you don't have any choice. We don't either. If I send a random person on this job they could sell this information to other companies and we will be at disadvantage"

"But I-"

"No buts. Plus todoroki shoto doesn't like interviews and never had any interviews before. He knows a lot of company and journalists so it'll be hard to send the others. I can only rely on you since you are the only journalist that works in the dark and hides your identity. Its easier for you to do this job than the others"

"No"

"C'mon you've been doing this job for years. Please for the sake of our friendship"

"No way you're going to bring our 'friendship' in this, Yukio"

"Please Izu"

"Now you wanna act all close and shit. No means no."

"Please you're the only one that can do this job"

"Why can't you just interview him there??"

"Bringing the equipments there is hard, and he's a very famous person we want to interview him properly at a really nice place in Tokyo"

"Whatever"

End flashback

Arguing with him is wasting my time so I ended up agreeing

Sigh*

If todoroki Kun's already rejecting interviews on the first place, how does he expect me to get him to Tokyo to do an interview. Does he want me to lie and somehow manage to bring him back?!

Whatever. Let's just get over this.

Todoroki shoto huh.

I did some research but

-----------------

Todoroki shotoAge: 21Occupation: painterFather: owner of the x company

Todoroki shoto
Age: 21
Occupation: painter
Father: owner of the x company.
Siblings: 3, touya todoroki (model), natsuo todoroki (Doctor), fuyumi todoroki (chef)

----------------

I didn't really find anything about him. There's more information about his family than him.

Is that why almost the whole world is eager to interview him? Cause there's so much things they want to know but so little information. I heard his paintings worth millions must've been nice,

He have a father that owns the second largest company in Japan and he's a well known painter himself. But he disappeared a year ago I wonder why? He's literally famous and he can get anything he wants. Maybe he needs a break? But isn't a year is too long?

He's also young and successful, life must've been fun for him.
I didn't notice this before but he got a scar on the right side of his eye.

Ring ring*

--call--

Izuku: tf you want

Yukio: damn can you at least be professional with work? I'm your boss.

Izuku: well now you want to be professional Takahashi San? Then you should've been professional about our work before this too, no? Bringing up friendship and shit, you already know that I said I didn't want to go to Kanazawa.

Yukio: alright alright I'm sorry. Okay? Please forgive me hmm? Since you must've been tired from your flight I just wanted to tell you that I've booked a really nice place for you to stay, think of this as a break and enjoy your moment there. Kanazawa is a beautiful place.

Izuku: what part of your stupid brain didn't understand what I said? I said I don't want to go here!

Yukio: I promise I'll pay your wages double after this, your salary is higher than average so you should be satisfied with 2x right? Is it okay?

Izuku: whatever just send me information about Shoto todoroki

Yukio: yep yep and I'll miss-

--end call--

I just arrived and I'm so tired.

Bing*

--text--

Dumbass :
🔸Location
-thats the place where you'll be staying

I asked you about todoroki kun's
Information where is it?

Dumbass:
-calm down, you should rest first

Suspicious

Dumbass:
-am I though? <3

--end text--
(It's just Izu ignoring his text)

"Hello, are you looking for a ride?"

Yukio's pov

--text--

My bitch:
-Suspicious

am I though? <3
hey where r u rn??
r u ignoring me :(

--end text--

He must've been so mad, but it's cute. Damn it.

Now that he left to Kanazawa I'm gonna be so lonely....MAYBE? Maybe, I should go there too hehe

"Aigh I wanna go to Kanazawa sob*"

Knock knock*

"Come in"

"Takahashi san, before you're planning to leave to Kanazawa to meet midoriya san, please finish your works first"

"Wha-"

Closes door*

Wtf did she just read my mind or something.

Secretary pov

Takahashi san tsk tsk tsk. You're too loud everyone can hear you...

__________________________________________________

More explanation (?)
And extra info

Izuku midoriya is a journalist at a news company but he is an underground worker. Not many people know about him because his identity is a secret. His work is mostly related to underground businesses/activities and he normally work with the detectives as he goes undercover. He prefers this work cause it pays higher and he doesn't like the attention.

He write articles about crime but sometimes he take normal news too, but using other people's name to publish it. (He got paid more that's why he prefers this job)

The people that works in the company knows about this