KABHI KABHI ITTEFAQ SE

Jaikara Sherawali da...
Bolo saanche darbar ki jai...
Hi everyone...
Hope you all are safe...
Today I am back with an OS on Sairat...
Let's start...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's start

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aate jaate khoobsurat aawaara sadko pe...
Kabhi kabhi ittefaq se...
Kitne anjaan log mil jaate hai...
Unmein se kuch log bhul jaate hai...
Kuch yaad reh jaate hai...

Beautiful lines sung by one of the evergreen singers..."Kishore Kumar"... So presenting you An OS on Sairat based on this song...

It was a cold windy yet pleasent night in Nagpur... In the balcony of a house in Sunder Nagar...there sat a man on his couch with a cup of coffee in his hand...he was humming this song with the lyrics played in the radio...

"Aate Jaate khoobsurat aawaara sadko pe...
Kabhi kabhi ittefaq se...
Kitne anjan log mil jaate hai...
Unmein se kuch log bhul Jaate hai...
Kuch yaad reh jaate hai...
Unmein se kuch log...
Bhul jaate hai...kuch yaad reh jaate hai..."

He was lost in those lines when his phone rang which was kept on the tea table...be picked it up... received the call and with a big smile said " hello"...

His smile was soon replaced by a frown and tensed look...he cut the phone...placed it back on the tea table and leaned on the couch with his eyes closed...he was feeling the song the moment and the call...he sighed and slowly opened his eyes...a tear escaped from his right eye...though it was oy one year but the pain in his heart was more...far beyond that tear...he immediately got up...took his keys and drove to somewhere with his bike...he was driving his bike amidst the breeze and night which was slowly engulfing his heart...after driving for a quite sometime he stopped at a beach... there was a bench there...he was about to sit when he noticed someone's presence... someone sitting on it...he turned and found that someone is sitting on it...a girl...a beautiful girl sitting under the light which was adding to her beauty...when she also felt someone...she smiled and looked at him and again turned his face...her half face was covered with a dupatta...maybe she was hiding something...he too smiled back and sat there...he better to say both were staring the moon very minutely....the stars the sky and the breeze...it seemed as if they were searching for some answers... tears were escaping from both their eyes marking the pain in them and none tried to wipe it off...maybe the tear was easy to bear than the pain...no one talked to each other... there was complete silence in that place... between them and that silence was the melodious music at that time which were stringing their hearts... suddenly their silence was broken by his voice...