001

If you don't vote and comment I will kill Aurelia and make Harry end up killing himself so Voldy will kill everyone :) Hehe

-

September 1st, 1995

The sun was rising, casting a soft glow on the large manor that sat at the top of the road

The sun was rising, casting a soft glow on the large manor that sat at the top of the road. The sky was clear, and the birds were chirping. Its sheer size took away the breath of many. Towering several stories high, it had little details making it seem almost angelic, like it was trying to tell a story.

It had huge windows that were from the floor to the ceiling. Sculptures littered the huge outside of it, alongside the tall hedges with a fountain in the middle.

Its walls were littered with climbing plants. Birds were singing praises as they flew past the house to circle back and land on top of it.

A large garden surrounded the sides of the entrance. Filled with tulips, sunflowers, dandelions, and lilies. They were gently flowing due to the light wind.

"Wow," Hermione gasps. She's never seen anything like that before, not even in her muggle fairytales. It was surreal.

Even the purebloods had to stare in shock at the huge manor. It put there's to shame. From the size to the height to the garden. It looked homey in a way which contrasted from theirs.

Remus and Sirius' eyes softened in a way that they haven't been in years. That was their home, the Potter Estate. Where they ran around with only pants and danced in the garden to ridiculous muggle music.

"Is that where the Potter's used to live?" Colin asks. This is the movie about them after all.

Aurelia and Harry nodded, even they were taken aback by how beautiful it was. They've seen pictures but they didn't do it justice. "So, this is where dad grew up," Harry mumbles to his sister. "It's huge."

Aurelia nods, "It's massive." It's unbelievable to know that they own that.

The camera pans to a room right for a princess. It was a large pale beige room with paintings of flowers hanging from the ceiling coming down to the walls. The walls were decorated with shelves filled with toys and books both muggle and magical.

There were hand painted murals on the left wall showing an enchanted forest and fairies. In the middle of the room was a white crib to match the white furniture with the name Aurelia painted in gold over it.

"All that for a baby?" Dean Thomas squeaks. "A small baby who won't remember it?" No wonder the Potter's were so spoiled. Look at their manor. It is bigger than anything he has ever seen.