002

I was walking back from the hair salon when I came across Aurelia Court. I took it as a sign for me to update today so here you go!

And remember, if you don't leave stars and comments Aurelia will die and I don't want to have to do that but I will if I have to.
Enjoy!

-

September 1st, 1995

A small house was shown, it was decorated with cobwebs and pumpkins

A small house was shown, it was decorated with cobwebs and pumpkins. The sun was setting and the date October 31st, 1981, sprawled across the film.

Most eyes turned onto siblings who didn't have a reaction. Yes, they knew that it was a story about their lives, but they didn't think they'd show that day. Perhaps it was a little bit naïve of them to think they wouldn't, after all, this is the day that they became famous.

The older generation watched it intently, everyone wanted to know how a baby and a toddler could make it out alive after facing the Dark Lord. Aurelia might not be the girl who lived seeing how she has no scar, but she did live. Some were more curious to know how came out unscathed.

"Think they'll show them dying?" Ron asks his friends.

Aurelia snorts, "If they do then they'd have a pay a pretty hefty therapy bill for everyone." Not like they don't need it.

Inside the home was even more colorful decorations. More cobwebs, more pumpkins, spiders, fake ghosts, animal skeletons, and bats were everywhere in the home. But that wasn't all, on the walls were pictures of the Potter family.

A picture of them all together smiling brighter than the sun, pictures of Aurelia and Harry from various occasions. And pictures of James in a tux and Lily who was in a huge white dress.

The home wasn't as grand as their previous one, but it looked more like a home, it felt welcoming and happy. From the shoes on the floor to the couch a mess, it felt like a home.

"That reminds of me of when my mum would decorate the house for Halloween!" Dennis cheers.

Seamus snaps his finger before pointing at the boy, "My da would do the same! Since he's found out about mam being a witch, he has those ugly witches with the big noses in our yard!"

"My parents like the joke with that also, they send me pictures with little notes saying that they found me in the lawn," Hermione laughs. Maybe it's a muggle thing?

Ginny snickered at the joke, she's seen muggle witches, and they aren't pretty, "Mum puts out little ghosts everywhere that scare us. I remember when Ron jumped so high he almost touched the ceiling!" By the end of her story, she was bent over clutching her stomach from how hard she was laughing. "He was so scared."