School project

So it turns out me and Sarah have 3 classes together; Biology, Health, and gym.
"Miss.Crowell this is Amorie, the new student" Sarah told our health teacher.

" oh yes... Miss. Amorie Johnson. Nice to meet you, why don't you take a seat by sarah."

So sarah takes me to the back of the of the room where only 2 seats were left. Being the Lady that I am, I set my bag down and pulled her chair out for her, motioning for her to sit.
"Thank you love." She says with a blush on her cheeks.
I nodded at her and took a seet.

"Okay class so this isn't really about health but it is, you guys will be in groups of 2. You guys are going to do a 10 min presentation, or 8 page essay about how you would describe society. How it effects your life? How you feel about it? What ever you want." Miss.Crowell says to the class.
" so wanna be my partner?" Sarah looks at me, while bitting her lip.
" um yea, of course. Who else would I be with?" I smiled back at her
"Okay so we have 2 weeks to do this project, do you want to come over to my house after school and get everything started?" She seemed pretty shy asking.. hmm when ever Cali talked about Sarah we was always really confident.
"Sure, meet me after school and I'll drive us there." I say to her while admiring how beautiful she looks when she's concentrated. All of the sudden she looks at me and asks,
"Wait you have a car?"
"Ha yea, she's my baby." I winked at her.
"Hmm sexy."
" what was that?" I asked her.
"Did I just say that out loud?" She wondered with her hand over her mouth.
"Sure did" I laughed at her.
"But it's alright. I get that all the time." I said, while trying not to laugh.
She looks at me,
" I bet you do." Than giggles.
"You have a cute laugh." I told her honestly. Before she could respond the bell rang to tell us it was time for next period.
"Here's my number so we can talk about the project." She hands me a little pink post-it note.
"Thanks baby." I wink at her and left.
I don't know what's gotten into me....