getting to know her

"hi I'm sarah. you must be amorie." she said.

"uhh yyeah that's me." I ushered her.

"well it nice to finally meet my best friends little sister. your gonna love it here." sarah said.

   After introducing ourselves, sarah and my sister showed me around the school. It was bigger than I thought. There where different halls for every category. history classes had there own hall. english had its own section. math had its own wing. it was cool, but very confusing.

" I have to go to my biology class to talk to Mr . coll but I'll meet up with you at lunch. Sarah can you show amorie around?" cali asked.

" yea of course." she answered. "common' let's go."

so now it was just me and sarah. she took me to the library where it was quiet, and we sat there and talked.

" so umm... tall me about yourself" I asked.

" hmm well in 17, been going here for about a year now, cali is my best Friend, I'm bisexual, and I've been dating my boyfriend for about 8 months now." she told me.

that kinda hurt. I didn't like the thought of her having a boyfriend.

"now tell me about you?" she asked.

"well I'm 15. freshman. play football,  soccer and train in mma. like cars and I'm bisexual as well." I explained to her.

"oh so do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" she asked looking down playing with her fingers.

"uhh no my girlfriend and I broke up about 3 weeks ago." I told her.

"wow I'm sorry to her that" she said, but I swear I saw her smirk.

"na, it's all good. I got my eye on someone else anyways."

"oh okay." she seemed a little disappointed, hmm it was probably nothing.