Welcome

I am pleased to welcome you to my book. 💜

Here are a few things to consider before we begin this new adventure together:

This book is, unless specifically stated otherwise, fiction. All names, characters, places, and incidents were either created by the author or are used fictitiously. If this work appears to depict actual people, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales, this is purely coincidental. Despite BTS members being identified by their names within this fic, this should in no way be construed as a representation of their real self or persona.

In addition, unless otherwise noted, all images in this book are property of their original owners.

All rights reserved. You must obtain permission in writing from me before reproducing, storing, or transmitting any part of this book, electronically, mechanically, by photocopying, recording, or any other means.

To summarize, I am not accepting any translation or plagiarism of my book. The same goes for this welcome note. Please do not re-use it without my permission!

If you decide to read this book, be aware that it may contain Mpreg, angst, strong sexual content, explicit language, and thoughts. Triggering materials can include but are not limited to, abuse, rape, self-harm, offensive language, controversial topics. For this reason, I urge you to read the tags before reading this book, which is subject to change without notice.

While reading my book, you will encounter many grammatical errors; I ask you for your understanding. If time permits, I hope to review and correct these errors in the future. Also, pointing out the issues while you read will not make me fix them. So please bear with me while you read.

I also understand how it feels to be a silent reader, as I was one for quite some time. Being immersed in a book takes a lot of effort to switch focus to comment, so don't worry, silent readers. But I do ask that as you read my book and enjoy it, please vote. Not only is it an encouragement, but it's also a sign of your appreciation for the work I put into these books.

Further, let's not forget that this is a fanfiction; it's not my story, nor yours. So don't take it personally; I'm here to share my wild thoughts and entertain you if I can. It is as much a pleasure for me to write my books as it is for you to read them. Therefore, I ask that you treat it with respect, kindness, and positivity, even if you struggle to do so daily.

The final thing I'd like to emphasize is to allow others freedom of expression. We all have different opinions and views, and that's fine. However, although you may disagree with someone's comment or even disagree with the author's writing, please consider the implications of your words before you write them. While healthy debate is encouraged, rudeness and discounting other's opinions will lead to comments being removed.

My book needs to be a safe space for other readers and not a judgment zone unless directly related to the characters. Then, it will be entirely acceptable and welcome.

Please enjoy reading the book, and please leave lots of love; if you enjoy it, and feel free to reach out, I am slow at responding, but I will get back to you.

Thank you!

Halekook