𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟕 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟖

A/n: I own the twisted wonderland characters they belong to their rightful owners,

I only own my ocs,

Happy reading~

Recap time!

Ok, serenity was like ready to clean the ramshackle dorm and hair long  hair was not getting in her way so she was like "nope not gonna get cobwebs again!" So she put braid which between you and is a little meh style—

Wait I'm getting off track, when serenity tried to find a candle she discovered the most easiest light source to human kind, the light bold.

That's around the time when the little stowaway grim came and sneaked back in— which I'm still question—then like any other person who hates fixing a damaged house heard water leaks.

They went to check a problem only to find out the the dorm was hunted by three prankster ghost—thanks for the heads up Crowley—they wanted to use magic but serenity is as powerless as a child.

So grim took upon itself to save the day, though his aim sucked because of his eyes being closed but serenity took upon herself to help him an they were able to make them retreat.

Crowley who happened to walk in and see the situation as serenity explained why grim came, he tested out they're skill by drinking a potion and seeing their skills hims self.

Though grime refused Serenity was able to convince him by telling him he might get i the school if he helped,

Wonder what might happen next well grim be able to get in the school, or would both of them well, ooohhh the suspense is killing me!!!!!! 

Let our story begin...

❀Ramshackle Dorm - Hallway❀

Like last chapter grim was fighting with ghost Crowley to demonstrate his victory with the three ghost, poor guy was out of breath when Crowley finally transformed back into his human form.

Serenity was on her knees putting grim's head on her lap "hee-haaa... how 'bout that!" He wheezed out, Crowley on the other hand looked astounded at the two "I can't believe... there is a person who can command monsters",