𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐧!

I don't own twisted wonderlands or their characters,

I only own my OCS,

Happy reading~

Dear Journal,

I have learned so much in Twisted Wonderland and how there are so many different varieties of places that are here. For example, in the Land of Pyroxene have a fruit called 'Ruby Berries' and it's said it tastes like strawberries! In most parts of it is mostly cold and full of snow.

There's also the Afterglow Savannah, it's said that women are very respected there. Most of the royal guards are really strong women! How I wish to see that! Oh, and warthogs are their main mascot, and said that cute little meerkats are always alongside them, how cute!

I even heard some actual mermaids live under the sea! I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was a kid but I never thought I would see one, my birthday wish has come true.

...Though, there is one thing that I haven't quite gotten a grasp of.

Technology,

I would ask Cater to help me... but that didn't go so well... Anyway I would ask Deuce and Ace but the way they explain Technology sounds a lot more competitive.

"COME ON DEUCE IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL A DOUBLE HAMMER TWIST PUNCH? THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!"

"SHUT IT ACE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING THAT LAST UPPERCUT YOU DID WAS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP SHOT!"

"Myah! GO FOR THE KILL COME ON KNOCK THEM OUT ALREADY!".

The Freshman Group was in the Heartslabyul Dorm using the T.V playing a video game. Ace and Deuce were using the controls pressing and pushing the buttons like maniacs. Serenity was sitting in between her two friends with a blank look. Spook was chirping loudly above grim's head as the cat was yelling alongside him.

On the screen they were driving race cars, Serenity was a bit uncomfortable since she didn't know what exactly were those Vehicles. Also... they were yelling a lot.

"Come on Blondie! Try it out it's not that hard" Ace urged as he didn't take his eyes off the screen, she shook her head as she peaked her eye's towards him "no... I think you two are having some issues right now".

"Issues? We're not—"

GAME OVER!

"DAMMIT, ACE YOU DISTRACTED ME!" Deuce yelled as he got off the turning on his delinquent mode as he sprinted towards Ace grabbing his shirt. The heart-patched boy looked at the Deuce holding his hand that was grasping his shirt "Oi! Stop that you're ruing my shirt, and it ain't, my fault you're a sore loser!".

"Myah! I told you both that it should have been my turn with the doohicky!"

Grim is as much clueless as me about technology but somehow he gets it. Anyways I'm heading to the Library now to see if I could find any books about magic.

I'm trying hard to understand this world but books can only help me so far.

❀Library❀