𝑳𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

You'd walk along the shore lines as they crashed down on your feet turning red and mixing it as your clothes had been mostly ripped

You'd walk along the shore lines as they crashed down on your feet turning red and mixing it as your clothes had been mostly ripped. The threads spreading onto the wind like buterflies as beidou watched that figure crash.

What had happened. You stared at the sea as half off your head was in water. Untill you blacked out.

————————
The treasure hoarders had nearly killed her..As they ran towards her nearly stabbing her

"Oh no you dont." she smiles a giant smile even though she was hurt she had to powerful for you. Right?

You willingly threw yourself in and purposely got hurt what were you thinking? Was it an accident what was it I was left confused watching you.

"ALL EYES ON..ME!" her sheild would appear as she finished the rest.

"Take the men and wait here for a second." Stabbing the claymore into the wooden floors as she grunted and ran into the water swimming towards your figure

"Y/n?!"

"WAKE UP Y/N!" her disbelief to you hurting yourself  purposely and endanger your self.
Now she got why you'd always run first into danger

———————

cough cough.

Your throat choked out leftover salt water as you found yourself in a cormftable next to a sleepy pirate holding you close as you sat up.

Her brown hair filled your fingers as it went through them. You turned your attention away from her for a second looked at your leg and arm.

Bandages? Did i over do it? What did i do?

Untill it hit you like a truck

—————————
"Y/n! dont leave formation."

"STOP BEIDOU WE MIGHT DIE."
she stared at you in shock.

"I want to die anyways.." you'd mumble barely audiable but she heard As her eyes windened as her pupils dialected

"WAIT NO DONT!"

it was too late your sword was in hand dodging only small attacks using your vision to only murder the weak hoarders in the group.

as you pull out your sword out off the bloody mess you laughed. Your laughter wasnt contained which led to suprise attacks and beatings that you smiled at. Something to make you feel more alive like beidou does.

Your dumbass really knocked it out the park today.

"The more i live the more bad ideas i have."

you smiled grinning like a maniac.
Who were you? what did you do?
The waterworks finally fell as you looked at what mess you did untill

BANG.

you'd fall into the water as you saw the foot stepping on you once more like how everyone did.
red leaving everything you had on coughing more and more. As you stood up and ended it with one final slash when you were bored off it.

———————————
Your eyes gazed onto your hands questioning what you did as you rember everything.
"N/n..Dont go Dont leave me like the rest.." you'd hear mumbling next to you. The captians sweet voice crying.

"Shhh..Its alright im awake." you'd stroke her hair pecking her forehead nuzzling the captian.

As she awoke crying. Her eyes staring into yours..

What.An.Idiot I am.

She'd lean forward as you heard you back crack
"Y/n! Idiot you stupid idiot you nearly died dumbass i cant let you leave me like everyone else did!" her voice kept cracking as water left her eyes falling down onto her cheeks messing up your clothing leaving stains

"DONT LEAVE." she sternly shouted.
"Its an order from your captian!" Her eyes gazed onto you below her clutching onto you like she always did

"Look. If your dealing with this why cant we talk about it? I cant belive you did that."

"That was so stupid off you,I thank the archons your here stupid idiot." she'd mumble reapting that all under her breath as she clutched you towards her more letting you feel the warmth you never experinced before.

You may hate yourself but you hate youself more too see beidou like this It tore you apart so it was worth living for her.
It was so exhilarating for you No you wanted this you wanted to be hurt.

She just let her emotions pour out onto you
"I..I- I promise.."you'd mumble as she stared at you once more her gaze important as it was

"I promise to follow your orders captian beidou."

"Its just beidou you imbecile." she'd smile softly chuckling.

"Lets go get some food lets not drink for this win you deserve some rest alright?" She'd peck your forehead as she left to help the crew for a bit and then returning to leave kazuha in charge as she goes over to your sleeping figure to stuff your face in her boobs cuddling you.