Chapter 23: Epilogue

A few years have passed. Stefano was 12 and Skye 16. Our lives have been nothing but happiness, Archer, learned his lesson years ago, he stopped blaming me when he was having a bad day and instead, he cool off and then we talked.

I entered the living room and Skye, was reading a book and Stefano playing video games.

Skye

"Skye, you've been reading the whole Summer. Raysa, has been trying to hangout with you, and you are here glued to that book."

"Raysa is only being nice, she is the captain of the cheer squad, popular, and that's why we stopped talking, well she stopped talking to me and now she wants to hang out." I rolled my eyes.

Raysa, belongs to Chad and Matteo. We grew up together and were best friends since toddlers til the age of 15, that's when she joined the cheer team.

"She has apologized, multiple times." She gave me a look.

"I don't care, you don't just ditch me for some stupid popular girls." I said as I flipped the page. "And the fact that she kissed the guy I had a crush."

"I get it, you have reasons, but you two have been inseparable. And she told Chad and Matteo that she didn't know you liked that boy."

"It's gonna be a while before we talk. Or go back to how we were." I sighed. I do miss Raysa. But I feel hurt by her actions.

"Sis has a reason to be mad." Stefano added. I giggled.

"Not helping, Stefano." Mom added, we chuckled.

"What are we talking about?" Dad asked as he wrapped his arms around mom's waist.

"Your kids, being difficult." She sighed

"How come they are my kids when they are being difficult?"

"Cause they got that from you." She pecked his lips and then went to the kitchen.

"So, still not talking to, Raysa?"

"Nope, she is a butthole for ditching me for the cool kids."

He chuckled. "You two will work it out. And don't let a guy get between your friendship, guys come and go, but friends are forever."

"Sometimes." I added.

"Don't get cheeky." He gave me a look.

"Love you dad." I kissed his cheek and then went to my bedroom.

"Need a second player?" Dad asked Stefano.

"Yes!" Stefano said.

I log on the dating app and found a text from him. I smiled, I've been talking to this guy for 6 months and we connected so well. We haven't met in person. But just talking on the phone or through text was enough. I'm hoping that one day we can meet in person.

Bella

I went to our room and he was on his phone. I got naked and he threw the phone across the room. I giggled.

"Oh my, I have the most sexy wife in the world." He said as he walked closer to me and then pulled me into a kiss.

"How about you make me scream. Oh my Archer." I bit his bottom lip.

He lowered his head and started to suck my breast. I moaned. He pinned me against the bed and started to kiss every inch of my body. He removed his boxer and then entered me. Good thing the wall are soundproof.

"Oh my, Archer!"

"Fuck Bella!"

We were both panting. This man leaves me breathless every-time.

"I love you so much, Bella." He caressed my face.

"And I love you, Archer." I kissed him. "I'm glad I came to this country."

"You coming to this country and into my life was the best thing. You gave me a family and a reason to live." He smiled.

I smiled back. "All I wanted was your love, and I got it. Took a lot of work cause you were a tough nut to Crack."

He laughed. "You cracked it."

I smiled. "Took time, but it was worth it."

We stayed in bed all tangled up talking about everything and nothing. Life gave me the best husband In the world and two amazing kids.

The End

There will be a sequel, I just need to edit the first chapters.