Second chance pt.2 ~ Ho-Yeon

'One new message from: Ho-Yeon'

A message? What about? I open my phone and fix my sitting position as I read the message to myself.

'Y/n, I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. Would you want to meet for drinks to talk about it?'

I was so confused, one minute she is saying that nothing is going to change and now she's asking to have drink's so we can 'talk about it' what does she even want to talk about specifically. To my regret I text back agreeing, turning my phone off I snuggle back under the covers and fall asleep.

In the morning-

I had been sitting in bed for about an hour now as I scroll through random posts on ig, Ho-Yeon and I had set up our plans to meet up and of course, me being lazy I wasn't keeping track of time. Once I finally checked the time I was quick to act, getting out of bed and heading to the shower. The water was cold against my skin but I didn't have time to wait for it to heat up, quickly washing my hair and body then getting out and drying myself.

I do a simple makeup look, don't feel like putting in too much effort then blowdry and straighten my hair. Picking out a simple and casual outfit, today was another hot one so I decide on a white tank top with a green checkered skirt and a denim jumper (You can change if you want but this is inspo pic)

 Picking out a simple and casual outfit, today was another hot one so I decide on a white tank top with a green checkered skirt and a denim jumper (You can change if you want but this is inspo pic)

I grabbed my handbag, keys and phone and I was out the door. I'm nervous, to be honest, I have never really gotten over Ho-Yeon (obviously) and I was hoping that whatever happened today that it didn't leave our relationship worse than it was now. 

I pull up to the coffee shop we had told each other to meet in, walking in I could feel my hands shaking, nervously biting my lip; that was always a habit of mine. I look around the shop and spot Ho-Yeon off in a corner waiting for me, she looked just as nervous as I did, I walk over to her and take a seat in front not saying anything.

"Just in time, I was about to order. What do you want?" I look down at the menu and seeing that it is only breakfast and I don't normally eat much for breakfast I just get a coffee and order the french toast even though I know I will only eat about half. "I forgot you prefer to eat more for lunch than breakfast" She giggles at me and I can't hold back my smile.

"Y/n I wanted to clear things up between us" She starts, I look at her waiting for her to continue speaking "When we were still together I was going through a really stressful time and trying to deal with work plus committing to a relationship was a lot on me," She says, I knew it was all stressful for her but it was for me too. "Believe me I know, your not the only one with a job and responsibility," I say maybe pushing out a bit too much attitude with it. Damit Yn.

"What I'm trying to say is that I was angry and took it out on you, that was wrong of me" Her voice sounded sympathetic and regretful full "I'm sorry to" I reply, taking another sip of my drink. We sit there in silence, a weird awkward silence as we finish our meals. Small conversations sparking up here and there but never lasting long.

We had both finished our meals and paid, now standing outside the cafe as we said our goodbyes. She unexpectedly pulls me into a hug "I'm glad that we are friends again Y/n, I really am" She says then walks away to her car. Friends? I should be happy right? that I haven't fully lost her but something wasn't sitting right with me, I don't want to leave it at just friends.

I got back in my car and the whole ride home I was questioning what I should do, do I take my chances and run after her or do I just settle with the friendship and not risk losing it or her. I was hopeless, not knowing what to do.  

I arrive home and throw myself on the couch, picking up my phone checking to see if Ho-Yeon had sent any messages or anything, nothing. God, it's like we are back to when we first met when I was too scared to tell her I had a crush on her so instead I just quietly watched as she would move from guy to guy, girl to girl wishing that it was me.

That was it, I couldn't take this anymore. I needed her, I needed her in my life and not just as a friend. Sure friends are supportive and help you with things but I need her with me all the time and I couldn't stand the thought of her being with other people anymore. 

I storm over to my handbag which still had all my stuff in it and exit my house, driving as fast as I can to Ho-Yeon's house...

Time skip-

Here I am, standing outside her door. I hesitate but knock gently on the door, it takes a while to be answered but when it does open I'm greeted with a very smiley Ho-Yeon. "Oh Y/n, can I help you?" She asks "I umm-" My eyes trail off to behind her as I see some girl sitting on her couch, the same girl from the park. Shit! this was a mistake, abort! abort! abort!

"Nope never mind" I quickly reply and turn around trying to make a run for it. I felt a warm soft hand wrap around my wrist gently pulling me back. "Y/n I know when something is wrong, what's up?" She raises an eyebrow "No you have company so I should really just go" As if on queue her guest walks up behind her "actually I was just leaving so talk away" She sounded pissed but I didn't care, good riddance.

Ho-Yeon sighed then yanked me and forced me to sit down in front of her. she stood up, arms crossed, she did not look happy. I gulped as I expected her to yell at me.

A/n-

ima make a part 3 :) I promise this will have a happy ending 😭 I also didn't sleep last night, at all so I am literally running off no sleep and caffeine. Let me know what you guys think bye!!! for now...