Dark Danny

Danny stands in front of a merrier, a hand to his chin, in deep thought. " Okay, I need to change my look."

Danny walks in his walk in closet and picks out an all black shirt ( form circus gothic.) and black baggy pants and combat boots.

After he changes he looks at him self again. he goes back and puts black fingerless gloves on. He looks at him self again and smirks.

He goes to Vlad's privet study. Vlad looks up and smirks at Danny's. " I thought you would never change." Danny walks up to Vlad and glare at him.

" Look, I want to kill people and I might just start with you, now tell me the plan." Vlad rolled his eyes at his sons antics.

" Okay, here's the plan." Vlad said as he stood up. " Does this plan of your involve me killing some one?"

Vlad smirked as he said. " You'll help me finish Jack Fenton little badger." Danny then smirked evilly.

Amity park...

Maddie, Jack, Jazz, Sam and Tucker all yell Danny's name. They have been doing this since Danny left to Wisconsin.

" Danny, your not in trouble." Maddie then turns to jack and whispers. " Danny, is so in trouble when we find him."

Jack looks at Maddie with a raised eye brow. " I thought you said he wasn't gonna get in trouble?" Maddie looked at jack.

" I just said that so he'll come out." Jazz looks at Maddie with the same look as Jack. " Then what's the point of saying that of you don't mean it?"

Maddie sighed. " Look, if we say that then Danny, will come out." She turned to see that they wasn't getting it. " Look just forget I said it. okay?"

They nodded there heads and kept calling Danny's name.

Danny and Vlad watched as they did this. Vlad looked at Danny. " You know what to do."

Danny nodded as he messed up his hair, shirt and pants. He rubbed some dirt on his face and arms and lied down in the middle of the park.

Sam and Tucker saw Danny and went back to tell the Fenton's.

They all ran to ware Danny is. " Danny, oh my baby. Are you okay?" Maddie asked. Danny faked a cough.

" Vlad... Got me and.... tried to get me to join him. I said no and.... he tried to kill me." Danny said as they all gasped.

Maddie and Jack helped Danny to his feet. " What did he do to you?" Tucker asked. " I mean form the looks of it, he got a good number on you."

Danny looked down at the ground. Vlad watched from a near by building. He was really impressed with the way Danny, was playing it like he was really hurt.

" He told me that he wanted to kill me if I didn't join him. I had to run away. But Vlad kept hurting me." Danny said as he looked at the ground.

They all gasped. Sam, Maddie and Jazz looked at Danny with a tear stand face. " Don't worry Danny-boy." Jack rifled Danny's hair.

They all helped Danny to the house. Vlad, and Danny, got reddy for the plan.