Percico: Jealous Cuddles (part 1)

--------------------------
-Percy talking (Bold)

-Nico talking (Italics)

TW - Slight smut/Lemon-ish?
--------------------------

Nico's pov:

As I woke up from a deep sleep, I roll over onto my side, and instantly blush, seeing Percy in the middle of changing with his abs facing me. As he looks over he chuckles.

"Like what you see~?" I nod and he just chuckles more. He finishes changing into his clothes for the day. Hes wearing his Camp half-blood T-shirt, tight jeans, and tennis shoes.

I decided to get up and also get undressed. I then grab my black jeans, like normal, and put them on.

TW: Slight smut

Just before I was about to get a shirt, Percy goes over and wraps his arms around my waist. He then slips his hand down to the front of my jeans, teasing me for a little, while I softly moan at the touch. He then takes his hand back out and kisses my cheek, then walks out, probably to the pavilion.

SMUT END

I put on my father, Hades, symboled shirt, and my camp necklace before leaving to the pavilion. I sigh as I see Percy and the others talking. At least their godly parent tables are close. Mines all the way at the end, and so I can't even talk to Jason, cause even his is close to theirs. I get two pieces of toast and some water, then put one piece of toast into the offering fire, smelling the black liquorice scent float down to the underworld, where papa and mama live. I go and eat my toast slowly, while watching Percy and the others.

When I finish I get up and walk past Percy, tapping his shoulder twice to signify that I'm going down to the underworld, I do this a lot, so he's learned what it means. I shadow travel to papa, and when I got there I run to him and mama and tightly hugged them.

Hades hugs me back. "What's wrong my dark prince? Your here incredibly early, unlike normal, your usually late." He chuckles a bit. "I just missed you Papa, plus I got jealous again. Percy was talking to the others and I saw him blushing after Jason said something again." "Want me to talk to him son?" "Yes please, just don't hurt him, like last time."

That made me remember when Uncle Zeus was pissed off when he did hurt Percy. I still remember seeing him with his hair buzzed off after getting hit with a lightning bolt. The thought of that always made me chuckle a bit to myself.
--------------------------
Yuh-Skyz
Really -_- -Ash