16

Minhyung was asleep on his bed, but Donghyuck just laid there too occupied with his thoughts in the darkness of their room.

Jungmin still didn't return to the room, which gave Donghyuck more time to think about how to approach the older who's laying in bed.

However the minute the door opened and closed, Donghyuck's heart started beating faster and his breathing got shallow.

He clenched his chest tightly, trying to ease his breathing, but he felt too scared as he heard the man lay down and chuckle lowly.

It was a sign for the younger to do his job.

But how was he even supposed to do that, what if Minhyung gets surprised and asks him what the fuck he's doing, he's not just going to do him like a dog in heat finally finding another dog.

Donghyuck sat up on his bed, even though the room was dark he was still able to see a little bit.

He pulled his inhaler from the bedside table, and inhaled from if, before walking to the older's bed.

He felt Jungmin following him with his eyes, as his mattress was right next to Minhyung's bed, only a small pathway separating them.

The boy slowly put the inhaler on his hyung's bedside table, and then looked at the older trying to see if he was awake, which he wasn't, as his soft snores confirmed that.

The younger climbed the bed, and then softly sat on the order's lap, straddling his hips.

His shorts rolled up his thighs, as he tried to pull them down to cover his skin.

"hyung? Wake up" he whispered, shaking the older softly.

He wasn't ready for this, he wasn't even sure about his sexuality, he's never been in a relationship before, he never had any sexual activities besides jerking off, he didn't know what to do.

Minhyung on the other hand was still deep in his sleep not noticing the weight on top of him.

"Hyung please wake up" the boy whispered, but then realized that if the older woke up right now he would have to explain to him what was happening, so it would be better to get the job done first.

And by that, the younger started rolling his hips slowly on the older, trying to rub his butt cheeks on his manhood.

After a minute or so, Minhyung hummed lowly, but he wasn't waking up yet.

Donghyuck took hold of his hand, only to put the order's middle finger inside his mouth and suck on it, he kept sucking, and rolling his hips, praying that he would get up and just finish with it already.

"Hyuck~" the raspy voice sent a shiver down Donghyuck's spine, but not only the voice, he also felt something pocking him down there, and he knew it was about to happen.

Minhyung's other hand moved to his hips, but to the younger's surprise, it tried to stop him from his sinful dance.

He didn't stop though, insisting on doing that after he got the older a little turned on.

But Minhyung's hand harshly stopped him, and that's when he was fully awake.

He pulled his other hand slowly out of Donghyuck's mouth and looked at him through his tired eyes.

"What are you doing Hyuck?" He asked with his raspy voice.

"Hyung let's have sex" Donghyuck let out.

"What?" The older whispered tiredly, he wanted to make sure he didn't hear that wrong.

"Hyung l want you to fuck me, the guy is sleeping, so let's do it"