17

The two went on to the cafeteria even though it was too late for breakfast.

They sat down in their usual table, where they found Jeno and Yeri.

"Here comes the love birds" Yeri let out making the couple look at her with a questioning look and maybe a little blush.

"You two didn't show up for breakfast, looks like you're tired" Jeno teased.

"Omg look who came" Ryujin ran towards them, her brother walking behind her.

"I knew the condoms would be used" Ryujin said making the two argue with her that they just slept in.

"Jeno said you two had a fight, angry sex is really cool, and it looks like you two are now in good terms" this time it was Yeonjun who spoke.

"Yaaah we didn't have sex stop" Donghyuck yelled getting frustrated.

"You know some of the guys from our floor are complaining about the noise" Jeno whispered to Donghyuck who gasped and turned to Minhyung with a worried expression.

Everyone of course saw that, Donghyuck was so dumb to believe Jeno, and now everyone in the table were smirking.

Minhyung squished the younger's thigh to warn him about that expression on his face.

"Oh w-we heard noise too" Donghyuck said, making Minhyung want to face palm himself so bad.

"Anyways where were you two?" Minhyung asked the two siblings.

"Oh we were with Yeonjun's boyfriend, you didn't meet him?" Ryujin replied.

"Oh no no I know him, he was the one to check Donghyuck last time" he replied.

"What no? I checked Donghyuck last time when I gave him the pill-"

"Okaaaaay" Donghyuck cut her off as the girl didn't seem to know where to stop.

"What pill?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah what pill?" Minhyung turned to the younger asking him with a hushed voice.

"She just gave me vitamins why are you all so curious?" Donghyuck fired up loudly.

"Because there was a mix up in medicine a couple days ago and a lot of students complained that they got Viagra instead of whatever they needed, and so they got aroused" Yeonjun explained.

At that Donghyuck shot a glare to Ryujin who sent him a guilty smile, but Minhyung also snapped his head to Donghyuck's direction.

"Waiiit a minute, now now why did you look at him like that?" Yeri asked with a teasing smirk.

Everyone cornered the boy with their eyes, waiting for his answer as his face heated up.

"I-I didn't, I just I don't know making sure he didn't take it?" Minhyung laughed nervously.

That moment the two missing roommates walked into the room with exhaustion visible on their faces.

"What's with the frown?" Jeno asked the two as they sat down.

"We've been cleaning the room but the air conditioner stopped working mid way, it's so hot in there" Jisung explained.

"Oh we didn't clean the room, I forgot it's Saturday" Donghyuck gasped softly.

"It's fine we'll clean later after lunch" his hyung reassured him, patting his shoulder.

"No but you two are a little sus" Yeri stated turning back to the kids, and earning a defeated sigh from the roommates.