INTRODUCTION

"I SWEAR IF YOU CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME--"

"OH, I'M SORRY...PRINCESS."

          ALL FOUR OF THEM KNEW THE LEGENDS. The Mikaelsons, the Original vampires, who had roamed the earth for over a thousand years. They'd seen the rise and falls of empires, lived lives that over time had became complicated and messy, and had been heroes and villains in other peoples stories. They lived by a vow of always and forever until a dark magic forced them all apart, being brought back together in end at the cost of some people they cared about the most. 

         TO HOPE, MIRA, GRACE, AND ELLIOT MIKAELSON, THEY WERE MORE THAN JUST THE LEGENDS. They were their family, the people that loved them most in the world that they loved just as much. Despite the loss of Klaus and Hayley, they were still just as much of a family as they were before, and were always there when they needed one another. Two years after their loss, the four Mikaelson children were continuing to live their lives and continue their family legacy, attending the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted in an effort to become the very best version of themselves that they could be. 

         LIFE AT SCHOOL WASN'T EXACTLY SIMPLE. Everyone their had their own problems, friendships and relationships changed on a daily basis, and none of them knew things were about to become a lot more complicated by the sudden appearance of monsters. But despite it all, the four Mikaelson children were determined to do right by their family name, and continue on the legacy that had been passed down to them. 

          MIRA MIKAELSON WAS AS DETERMINED AS HER SIBLINGS AND COUSIN TO CARRY ON ALWAYS AND FOREVER. But as all their lives became infested with the problems of monsters and the mystery that is Landon Kirby, Mira finds herself to figure out who she is on her own. Finding not only what she wants for herself, but if her heart yearns more for the boy she'd met her first day attending the school, or the girl she'd grown up calling one of her best friends.