Love Lies

(Hey, so im gonna put a disclaimer on all 4 of the first chapters basically saying, "Hey! This might not be what you want, but please try and stick with me? This IS MHA, but it has my twist, same with the rest so you might be reading something completely different then what your looking for.")

  Chapter 1.
Love Lies.

  DISCLAIMER: TALK ABOUT SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND DEPRESSION.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

"DIALOGUE"
'THINKING'
-WHISPERING-
(ASTRAL TALKING)

Enjoy.

Izuku Midoriya, one of the many young members of the prestigious U.A. High School. A family kid and very loving to those around him, especially his girlfriend, Ochako Uraraka.

  Izuku and Ochako have been dating for 3 months at this point, and today is there anniversary.

  Izuku would always buy her something, even if it wasnt there anniversary, just small stuff like flowers, her favorite movies or books, but now hes been saving up for a really expensive water park, and he finally got tickets for it.

  Walking to the where he needed to redeem the tickets wasnt that difficult, and so was the way back, hes pretty fast by himself, not even running.

  When he got home to his dorm room, everything seemed somewhat normal. Its very quiet, unlike the times before where shed usually greet him at the door, 'She must be asleep, i gotta wake her up so she doesn't miss her girls night with her friends!'

  Izuku slowly creaks open the door and looks at the bed, from the looks of it there was 2 distinct figures in the bed..

  Izuku rips off the blanket to see a half naked Ochako and Bakugo.

  "What the fuck Bakugo?!"

  "Whats your deal IzuBitch? Mad I fucked your girl?"

  "Kachan, this is more fucked than anything youve ever done! This is a new fucking low!"

  Izuku turned around and slammed the door behind him, he storms out the dorm pushing everyone in front of him.

  He gave everything for that girl. He'd sacrificed himself for that girl and this is how he gets treated? Fuck them all to hell...

  end.

-kennethwayne-