Hurt Your Lover

Chapter 4
Hurt Your Lover

"I'm sorry, what now.?" Toga says, standing up.

Izuku stands up with her and gets in front her.

"chat about me but leave her out of it, sit down To- I mean Himi.."

"Like man, your really desperate! What if I.." He says and kisses Ochako on the lips and she gives into it immediately.

Izuku immediately drops his head in sadness. If anything he was hoping she would fight it somehow.

Himiko immediately catches onto this and makes Izuku look at her and pulls him into a passionate kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck and wraps her legs around his waist.

Dying from embarrassment but also scared he'll drop her, he quickly grabs her legs to keep her from falling.

Bakugo, Ochako, and everyone else sit there in confusion, he'd never do anything like that with Ochako.

She squeezes onto Izuku tightly, to the point where he doesn't need to hold her.

The two could've been there for hours if they wanted. They couldn't lie they enjoyed each others embrace.

"alright class sit down lunch is over.."

Himiko releases herself off of Izuku, Izuku gets a hold of himself after a second and the two sit down.

Izuku still red as a tomato and Himiko has a big grin on her face.

-why'd you grab on so hard?- Izuku whispers

-you know you enjoyed it-

-togaa stoppp-

-i felt the way you held me you did didn't you!-

-no!-

The class goes on, the small flirtatious remarks Himiko says to Izuku.

Izuku stops writing and places his right hand on the desk.

Himiko quickly takes this opportunity and places her left hand on his and grasps the top of his hand. She then lays her head on the twos hand gently.

Izuku had only realized after she had locked his hand so he can't write anymore. He would swipe his hand away but she was sound asleep and he didn't want to wake her

end

-neandrethal-