❥ VI

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

We both sat in the office as we waited for a teacher or administrator to come out. It was silent, not either of us said a word to each other.

Suddenly, the door opened up as Yui was walked out with an administrator behind her, as they guided her away. Another administrator slowly walked out, shutting the door behind him.

He stood in front of Atsumu and me as he looked down at both of us in disappointment. "I expected better from both of you, especially you Y/N.".

"With all due respect, sir, I wasn't involved in the fight at all. I was simply separating the two so nothing dangerous would happen.". Atsumu was slick as ever, not showing a hint of dishonesty in his face or tone.

"I understand Atsumu, but we have a strict policy here. We do not tolerate involvement of any kind, and you know that.". The administrator leaned back on the desk, crossing his arms.

"This is such bullshit.". He had a smile, as he leaned his head back, scoffing.

"Atsumu, I recommend that you refrain from using vulgar words.". He sighed as he now turned his attention towards me, "Now, Ms. Y/n L/N.".

I turned my head towards the administrator, waiting for a response as I stayed quiet. "I'm so shocked and disgusted by your actions today. You know better than to put your hands on another student. This is your second offense this week.".

"Sir, in my defense, she insulted me first. She's been asking for someone to beat the shit out of her, and I gladly took one for the team.". I put my arms up in my defense, taking a deep breath.

"Y/N, if I tell Atsumu to refrain from disgusting language, I assume you would also, refrain from using it, but regardless, I'm extremely disappointed today. This is a school for bright stars, and it's a shame we have to do this.". He shook his head in disappointment. Disappointment.