tom & hannah (girlxboy)

It's the end of a school day, Hannah's last period (Hannah is in college) she had a substitute because her professor was sick, the subs name was Mr. Wallace.

Hannah was putting away her textbooks as Mr. Wallace comes over

"Hey mr. Wallace !" She says

"Oh you can call me Tom, Hannah"

"Oh...ok"

"Would you like to go grab a drink or something"

"Oh I-"

"I'll put in a good word with you're professor"

".....alright, there's nothing wrong with a drink or two I guess"

As Tom persuaded her they left the building and went to a restaurant called sketch, it was very expensive.

They had a long lasting conversation about the titanic considering it was one of Hannah's favorite movies, later on after Tom had payed the bill they started to drive home.

"Oh this is the turn to my place" Hannah says

"Do you mind if we stop at my place real quick?"

"Sure no problem, I had a lovely evening"

Tom released a small smile and continued to drive. The song "slow dancing in the dark" by Joji was playing. As they pulled up to his home Hannah was in shock at how nice it was.

 Tom says "make yourself at home" while going up the stairs watching Hannah look around at the exquisite place

Tom says "make yourself at home" while going up the stairs watching Hannah look around at the exquisite place. "Hannah!" Tom yells, "could you please come here" Hannah yells "sure" in return.
Tom tells her "go to the last day or on the left"

Hannah follows his instructions and goes inside, it was a bedroom, a very nice one with a very big bed, she sits at the edge and says "I'm heree" Tom says "undress"

"Excuse me?"

He walks over to the door in a robe, he locks it with a key and puts the key on a a tall shelf too high for you to reach.

You stand up and say "I will not be undressing"

"I know you want me" he says

"I know what flirting looks like, you flipping your hair, seductively smiling, rubbing your leg against mine, biting your lip"

Tom walks over to Hannah and puts his hand softly in between her jawline and neck.

She looks up to him and starts to unbutton her shirt, she reveals her lacy bra and stands up she turns Tom around and sits him on the bed, she starts to take off her pumps and skirt, then she gets on her knees and unzips toms pants, she pulls his hard dick out and spits on it, she starts to go up and down with her hands and Tom quietly moans then she places her mouth on his tip, sucking it with no regret, back and forth she goes, faster and faster as Tom lets out moans with no holding back "OH!...OHHH, HANNAH OH KEEP GOING" he says as he pushes her head to reach further down, so far she gags, she enjoys the feeling as toms liquids begin to fill her mouth oozing out of his dick.

Hannah releases her mouth off of his penis and he grab her and puts her on the bed, Hannah begins to smile as he says "it's your turn now" he grabs her by the neck and opens her legs and starts fucking her pussy with no condom.her legs are squishing her huge breasts as the bounce back and fourth, Hannah can't help from moaning continuously, Tom fucks her so hard, eventually she cums all over his big dick. He takes it out and starts to give himself a slow hand job.

Tom gets on the bed next to Hannah and brings her on top of him, he pushes her towards his face and tells her "sit on me" so she gets on his face and he puts his tongue in her vagina, he finds the hole and starts to go in and out, Hannah starts to shake as he finds his way to her clit, Hannah is moaning extremely loud, as he's moving his long tongue in a circular motion around her clit she squirts all over his face.

Tom then pushes her off of him and turns her over into doggy style, he grabs her hair and puts his big hard dick into her and she lets out a small moan, he starts going back and forth as the fucking begins to make a clapping noise.

He lets out a loud moan as you feel liquids filling up inside of your quivering vagina, he pulls his dick out. Gets up and goes to use the restroom as you lay down unable to get onto your feet.

768 words