Chapter 14: The wedding day (flashback)

Jordan woke up and jumped in the shower. He looked at the clock and was glad the ceremony would start in less than three hours. He finished in the shower and went downstairs. His mom was in the kitchen.

"Good morning Jordan. Are you ready for today?"

"Morning mom and yes I can't wait. I am totally and completely in love with her." He kissed his mom on the cheek. 

Donnie, Danny, and Joey were all sprawled all over the sofas. Jordan smiled and shook his head. He walked over and bent down.

"This is your wake-up call. Time to get up, eat, and shower. Today is my wedding day, I get to marry the love of my life."

Donnie was struggling to open his eyes, Joey just threw his hand up, and Danny threw a pillow at Jordan. They all slowly made their way up very slowly.

"I tried to tell you all to stop drinking, but nope no one wanted to listen to me. Where is Jon?"

"He's in his room, son. Boys the coffee is ready there is also some water and aspirins on the kitchen table. " Marlene said. 

Donnie and Danny both headed for the kitchen. Joey was struggling to see straight he wasn't a morning person. They all made their way to the kitchen just as Jon walked out of the bathroom. 

"Hey, baby bro. Are you ready to become a married man? You better treat her right she is a good girl don't know why she decided to marry you but she did."

"Yes, she did and for that, I will forever be thankful. I know how special she is Jon I knew the first moment I met her. Now, let's hurry up guys I am ready to get married."

An hour later they arrived at the venue and were ready to get dressed. All three guys were moving very slowly today. 

At Jordan's house:

Crystal woke up smiling. Savannah had shared a bed with Crystal. She jumped up and said, "today's my wedding day." 

She walked downstairs and started the coffee pot. She smiled at Allison and Sharon who were half on the couches. They had passed out while watching movies last night. She had tried several times to wake them up to go to the bedroom but they were out. Skye stepped out from the other guest room.

"Hey, girl today you marry Jordan Knight, the Jordan Knight. I can't believe how lucky you are and how lucky I am by association. I am so glad we became friends all those years ago. I am so happy for you Crystal and wish you nothing but years of happiness and love."

"Aww thanks, Skye that means a lot to me and Jordan both. You and I both just became penpals and bonded over our love for The New Kids the rest is history. Thank you so much for coming up to be at our wedding it really means a lot to me and Jordan both." They hugged just as Savvy was walking out of Crystal's room.

"What are you two losers talking about without me?" Savvy asked.

"How happy we are that we became penpals and excited that she was able to come to the wedding. I love you both you know that. Look I want you both to make time next summer and visit us in Boston if he isn't on tour. You guys are my best friends. Savvy we have been best friends since Kindergarten and I can't believe I won't be seeing you every day when I move."

"Me either girl, but you are getting married and going to be starting a family of your own and I will do my absolute best to come to visit and we will talk all the time. I love you girl but you are marrying Jordan and he needs you more than I do."

"Yes, I am and I can't wait. He can spare me to see my girls. Now, let's start getting showers so we can get to the church to get ready. I need to go wake Sharon and Ally up go jump in the shower."