No one has to know what we do

I woke up at 6:30am to my alarm going off, with a warm presence underneath me. that same warm presence wrapped their hands around my waste after i tuned the alarm off.

"Goodmorning wes" i say cuddled up to his chest.

"wes? what a sweetie. Goodmorning y/n"

"would u like shitface better?" i say slowly lifting my head up to look at him with a grin on my face.

"dickface? how clever.." weston says laughing digging his head into my neck

"just for that i'm getting up, find a new person to cuddle with koury" i didn't actually want to get up, i just knew we had to if we wanted to get there at a decent time tomorrow. I look at my phone to see the core5 groupchat with 5 new messages

Kalynn <3: im so excited for you to move in y/n

Hoover Sophia brown: i guess I'm pretty excited too

Askel 🤠: we gotta throw a kickass austin house party in celebration

Wes10 💭: YES!!!! we literally half to

Kalynn <3: yes!! aksel, hoover, and i will plan it for after you guys get back and when y/n moves in.

y/n: aww guys!!! yay i can't wait to finally experience a austin house party.

i should update weston contact.. i thought to myself.

i open up contacts and click on "Wes10 💭" and change it to "wes 💟"

after that i jump in the shower and put on my "shower thots 💭" playlist. i shower for about 30 minutes, finally my last shower in my old apartment.

i decide to put on black turtle neck, with a green dress with a black floral design, i pare it with green hightop converse and headband. then i just do some mascara since we're only driving today.

When i walk back into my room i see weston is up and already ready packing the rest of my clothes.

"how about i do this and you do my bed, i know for a fact i can't do that." I suggest

"of course, you look beautiful by the way" he says looking me up and down smiling at me

"thank you wes, you don't look to bad yourself"

he was wearing some baggy jeans that he cuffed the bottoms of, with the cow sweater with black converse.

we finally finished packing around 9am, and it was time to say goodbye to my new york apartment. i put the key on the counter and closed the door, as we walk down the hall weston grabbed my hand.

would it be like this in austin? or would we be a secret? i should definitely talk to him about it on the way over i thought to myself.

then we finally make it out to the parking garage.

i open up the camera app and take a picture of weston and i in the car then open up messages to text core5 groupchat

Y/n: finally on are way!! :) *1 imagine attached*

kalynn responded almost instantly

Kalynn <3: yay!! we can't wait *1 imagine attached*

it was a photo of her, hoover, and aksel in target getting stuff for the austin party.

y/n: ugh can't wait to finally be with you guys

i connect to aux and put on the playlist me and weston made last night called "26 hr drive to austin freaking texas with weston and y/n❤️‍🔥!"

the first song to come on was boyfriend by big time rush i turn it up all the way.

"have you ever had the feeling you're drawn to someone?" weston sings smiling at me while keeping focus on the road

"and there isn't anything they could of said or done? and everyday I see you on your own and I can't believe that you're alone" i sing smiling over to weston

"can't you see all I really want to be
Is your boyfriend" weston sings looking over at me.

after that we ended up talking about streaming and youtube, weston talked about how he wanted to come back to twitch after not streaming for months and how i agreeded, i also took a break from twitch to focus on school. Weston continued with youtube though, i just tweeted occasionally at are friend's and posted a few tiktoks. i was scared i would get no viewers because why would i? weston offered to stream with me to help with viewers but i didn't want to use him for views i wanted them to watch me for me not him.

at 2 we decide to stop at a drive through, we decide on burger king. now i would never choose burger king but we wanted to get the "chase hudson" meal.

"I have to send kalynn a picture" weston pulls out his phone and take a picture of me holding up the chase hudson meal.

he sends it to the core5 groupchat with "lil huddy meal. Rate: 7/10"

we stop in a parking lot for 30 mins to eat and then we get back on the road. i decide to finally talk to weston about us.

wildest dreams comes on, i turn it down to the point where you can still hear it but it's quite.

"hey weston, i was wondering what we are gonna be when we go back to austin. are we going to continue this flirty friendship? if thats even what it is? or are we going to be something more? and are we going to tell them?" i say when my leg starts to bounce.

"i don't know.. i mean i think we should just continue the flirty friendship. i don't think we should tell all of them yet until we're in a relationship, i mean we can definitely show affection to each other around them but if they ask we just say we're friends.. because thats what we are"

"did you just friendzone me weston koury.. i agree, we can tell them when we decide we're ready to be more. i don't want them to think we're just rushing into this and already a couple the first day i move in" i say smiling looking over at him, he looked over at me and smiled back and put his hand on my thigh to stop the shaking.

i wasn't upset weston just wanted us to say were just friends because thats all we were for now.

i turned up wildest dreams and we continue on are drive to austin.