Chapter one || Y/n Emerson

Welcome to my first chapter! This story is from the pov I made on TikTok and making it as a series.

Plot: The lost boys and Michael are in the cave chilling when they hear the beautiful voice of Y/n Emerson, Mike's sister. 

The lost boys and Michael were in the cave. David was sitting sideways in his wheelchair aka his "throne". David started singing making his voice echo throughout the cave.

Michael was impressed. David had a good voice. Was there anything David couldn't do?!?! Michael pouted in a mood.

Suddenly another voice started singing. Y/n Emerson voice echoed throughout the cave. She sounded beautiful. The four lost boys were mesmerized by the voice.

Michael grinned knowing it was his sister. That made him snap out of his mood. The four punks were just in awe and speechless.

"Who is that? They have a beautiful voice" Paul asked looking shocked. Michael looked at him "My sister y/n. Hope it's okay I brought her" Michael said. 

Y/n didn't want to go home but also didn't want to be in the way, so she decided to sit at the entrance of the cave. She was bored when she heard a man singing.

Marko was giving everyone their food that he brought earlier- Chinese. "Let's meet her! I'm sure she will want some food" Marko said with chopsticks in his mouth.

Michael tensed up not liking that idea. He doesn't want his sister around these four dangerous punks especially David. 

Marko and Paul were bouncing with energy to meet this mysterious girl. "Oh no, I'm sure she's fine. She doesn't like people interrupting her when she's singing" Michael told them trying to make excuses.

David knew what Michael was doing and wasn't buying it. David looked at Michael with his bright blue eyes. Mike froze up intimated by David's look.

"Bring her inside. We would love to meet her" David said. It was a command, not a suggestion. David chuckled at Michael's frozen state.

Michael did not like how David said that. It was full of mischief and intrigue. Michael glanced up at David not happy. 

"Yeah! Bring her in. She has a beautiful voice" Dwayne exclaimed. Dwayne was usually quiet and kept to himself so it was so out of character for him to show interest in this girl even before meeting her. The huge smile on his face was completely out of character for Dwayne who always have a broody look on his face.

"Oh take me home... Take me home where I belong" Y/n's voice sang echoing through the cave. The four lost boys purred in pleasure to hear her voice.

David was getting too impatient and he looked at Michael. He wants to meet this girl now! David pried into Michael's mind and use mind control on him. 

Michael had no choice but to bring y/n inside to meet the four lost boys. He couldn't fight it.. Y/n Emerson had the interest of the four vampires which wasn't a good thing...