The Merchant Continent of Nidaime

Chapter Two: The Merchant Continent of Nidaime

A voice whispered in Aiaj's ears. Having Tsukuyomi summoned at the very beginning. Aiaj Arrah Crimsonqueen, I shall serve you.~ 

The spectators gasped as they witness the legendary glaive of Shiranui. The jeweled naginata only Ookami can wield. A shiver was sent to Elyon's spine, Could he exceeded the limit point?~ Lyonel, too, was shocked to see the glaive created by the ancient deity. 

"Threatening the Darkness eh, nephew?" Lyonel showed a sign of dread. "Darklings, arise!" 

From the shadows created of Ookami's trail of fire came numerous dark figures slowly surrounding the Crimsonqueens. Aiaj let out an eerie intense glow of moonlight from Tsukuyomi, the glaive. After the flash dissipated from their vision, they saw the creeping creatures grew twice their normal size. The humanoid darklings began walking towards them faster. 

"Nice try, Aiaj!" Lyonel exclaimed. "Drakath's darkness isn't hindered by light!" 

Light can't~ Aiaj thought. Along with it are muffled voices overpowered by the voice of Ookami What are you trying to do?~ Aiaj raised his left hand. A bright light, possibly sunlight, shined to form a circular plate: the reflector, Amaterasu. The reflector, Amaterasu, one of the three divine instruments of Shiranui. You can't possibly summon-~ Ookami stammered inside Aiaj's head. Red markings starting to emerge from below Aiaj's eyes. The crowd's jaw dropped to see the new chamber releasing two divine weapons with ease. 

"Master." Ma'atylda gasped. "Please, stop." 

"But the Divine Light can!" Aiaj said in his and Ookami's voice. "Susano'o!" 

Spheres of yellow light surrounded Aiaj and each of it was as if strucked by lightning, revealing curved jewels: rosary beads. Susano'o, the beads of lightning, the final weapon of Shiranui, has been summoned.  

"Sh-sh!" Lyonel stuttered. "Impossible!" 

"Divine Light, Shiranui!" Aiaj exclaimed. "Let your light shine brighter!" 

An enormous flash of divine light cloaked Aiaj, blinding everyone in range. After the overflowing energy subsided, Ma'atylda saw his master in off-white bizarre clothing with red scarf on the neck and a crimson spiraling mark on its back. The three divine instruments hovering around him. His clothing glowed with divine energy. Aiaj held out Amaterasu to force a solar flare, and then the darklings vanished. 

"Impossible," Lyonel shivered. "Shiranui!" 

"Begone!" Shiranui howled. "Drakath shall go back to slumber!" 

Shiranui let out a sharp cry, knocking off Lyonel and releasing the dark force that has been controlling him. Shiranui returned to Aiaj's form and was rendered unconscious, leaving him oblivious for the next two weeks.

O ~~~~

"October twenty-seven. Location: Market Street, Nidaime." Kramm, the Lauranian Falcon, stated. Kramm, the third spirit is here.~ Aros, the fourth spirit, hissed inside Kramm's head. Kramm adjusted his sight much like those of a falcon and searched for the spirit's source. He pinpointed the source in a yellow rundown taxi.  

"The third spirit, Ookami, of the Crimsonqueen household." Kramm's left eye twitched. "Crimsonqueens are known mostly for their wealth, and the chamber of fire is riding a beat up taxi?" 

The taxi came into a full stop and three people came out: two girls and a boy. The first girl to step out of the backseat wears a maid uniform and swiftly ran to the other side and opened the door, and then a teenage boy came out, his velvet hair shined with streaks of red in the sunlight. Then a girl with similar facial features and velvet long hair similar to the boy came out, lastly. She wore a black sweater, a pair of jeans, and combat boots, also similar to the velvet-haired boy. The boy who Kramm knew as Aiaj looked to the left, right, up, and down intently. Finally, the eyes of the chambers of wind and fire came into contact. Kramm's body shivered as he witnessed the cat-reptilian-like eye which pierced through the atmosphere and glared directly at his shadowy gray eyes. 

Long time no see, Aros.~ Ookami mentioned through telepathy 

"He is the god of the wind?" Aiaj whispered. 

It's been forever, Ookami.~ Aros hissed. 

"So he is Aiaj Arrah Crimsonqueen." Kramm smiled. 

I sense another one, Ryuukhen? Where's our sister?~ Ookami asked. 

She is hiding somewhere.~ Aros replied. 

The both then sensed another spirit closing in rather slowly. 

Is that Terra?~ The both said in chorus. 

Anyway, Ookami, how about a nice spar?~ Aros challenged. 

Sounds nice.~ Ookami mocked. 

Kramm then dropped into a free fall from the top of the tallest tower of the Market Street and glided through to Aiaj. The crowd gasped and clamored as they saw the Lauranian Falcon in flight. Some of the people looked to where the falcon headed: Aiaj. 

"It's the Crimsonqueen!" A man from the crowd roared. "Two chambers are here!" 

"Count that as three!" A boy wearing a sand army fatigue, green tank top and a sash made from lion's mane howled, his orange hair illuminated by the sun. Before the three clashed, Aiaj cited a spell. 

"Queen's Dark-Arts:" Aiaj held out both of his hands. "Gale Spur!" 

A gust of wind blows extremely hard and swept Kramm away, but the orange-haired boy kept charging. The maid and the girl already knew what's happening to take cover.  

Use me! I, Igni Inferri!~ The voice keeps egging him to use it's power, Aiaj ignored the call. The orange-haired boy gave a right hook which Aiaj dodged easily and he charged his force to his right hand, making the ancient markings illuminate with a bright glow of faint blue. He then released the energy which formed a spectral arm of Ookami and hit the attacking opponent in the stomach, and he flew a few feet and landed meters away. Aiaj didn't know where she got it, but the maid brought out a soccer ball. She kicked the ball so hard and the wind is pierced by its velocity. The orange-haired guy got up quickly just to be knocked in his private by the raging soccer ball, which rendered him immobile. A white-haired girl in similar clothing as Kramm's charged in with an old Garrand combat rifle. Aiaj then gave "Igni Inferri" a try and took it out and pointed it at her head. 

At last, you've wielded me!~ Igni Inferri shouted in telepathy with glee. 

Ryuukhen?~ Ookami wondered. 

Then the local police force of Nidaime surrounded Aiaj and Alyssa. Kramm came to the white-haired girl's rescue, and the orange-haired boy came in to show off.