Chapter 1

Y/n POV

"Y/n!" I hear a familiar voice yelled behind me. I look behind me to see F/n, my best friend and the Student Council's Vice president, running through the halls of Midono Girl's Junior High.

"F/n, you shouldn't be running through the halls." I scold her, causing her to slow down.

"Sorry president." She says as she finishes making her way over to me to bow. "I just heard from one of the teachers that the principle wants to see the both of us, so I started rushing over as soon as I heard." The vice president explained herself.

"That's right, but that's still no reason to run in the halls. You would think that as the student council vice president, you would be a better role model for the other students." I sigh, shaking my head in disappointment.

F/n adverts her gaze upon seeing the disappointment in my eyes. "So, do you have any idea what your mother wants to see us about, student council president?" She tries to change the subject.

Sighing in defeat, I speak. "With her, who knows why she wants to see us."

The two of us continue making our way to my mother's office. Upon our arrival, I knock on the door. "Come in." My mother says through the door.

With the principle's permission, F/n and I open the door and make our way into her office.

"Thank you for coming, girls." My mother and the principle of Midono Girl's Junior High says with a smile. She stands up from her chair. "I suppose you two are wondering why I called you here. Well, since we're beginning a new school year, I figured we'd start it off somewhere new and move locations."

Both mine and F/n's eyes widen to the news. "The school's moving?!" We yell in sync.

My mother gives us a warm smile, making it harder for me to be mad at her. "Yes, and I already set everything up and we'll be transferring over to the new building in a month."

After a minute I managed to calm down and spoke up. "Can I at least ask where we're transferring to?"

My mom frowned a little, which was never a good sign. "About that, can you promise me not to freak out when I tell you." I nod in response, giving her permission to continue. "We're moving closer to Kunnugigaoka junior high school."

It took me a moment to process my mom's words before snapping. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT WE'RE MOVING CLOSER TO KUNNUGIGAOKA?!" I yell, causing my friend to grab my shoulder.

"Y/n, you should calm down." F/n say, causing me to take a deep breath.

"Mom, I get that you want to move our school, but why closer to the school my arch-enemy goes to?" I ask, trying to stay as calm as possible.

My mom sighed. "I get it, you don't get along with Asano Gakushuu, but this will me good for us." She said. "Plus I have another reason to move our school closer to Kunnugigaoka. You can come in."

The door opens behind F/n and me, causing us to turn around us. Behind us was a man in a black suit was closing the door and walked towards us. "My name is Tadaomi Karasuma, and I'm here to ask for your help."