Chapter 5 Todobaku

BAKUGOU'S POV

I was under todoroki, and even though he just out it in. He was already going pretty fast and hard, it felt so fucking good. I wanted to scream so badly, but we were in the locker rooms and in the showers, we needed to be quiet so no one else could hear. But, I also wanted to call him by his first name. Moaning out "Todoroki" seemed like such a tongue twister. I knew todoroki was his last name, but I can't remember his first name, everyone always calls him Todoroki and I can't remember what Endeavor called him. "What's your first name again?" I kinda just blurted it out without thinking, although I didn't really realize how weird and akward it was. "Huh?" He responded, slowing down his pace. Then I said it again "What's you first name again? I forgot" "Why do you want to know that right now?" He slipped himself out, not for long just long enough to turn me around and get into a better position than before, so he could easily have access to my face. When he slipped himself in again, I let out a small moan. "So? Why do you want to know?" He seemed to be confused by my sudden question. "Never mind" I responded, I just know realized how out of the blue I said it. Although I looked away with blush creeping up my face. Todoroki notices how my dick twitched. He let out a "hmm" and leaned in more, pushing his dick deeper in to me. I held back my pathetic moan. "I get it" He said, slightly nipping at my ear with his mouth and playing with my pecks with amazing hand work. "You wanna call me by my first name, so then I'll call you by yours. Right?" My dick twitched again, and unfortunately, todoroki saw it. "So you have a name kink? Interesting." He mumbled to himself, "How about this, If you last longer than me, I'll tell you." Wanting to know what would happen if I didn't, I asked "And if I don't?" He smirked, "Then I want a kiss" The one thing I haven't allowed since when we first started dating. In the day he confessed, I accepted by only on the condition that we WOULDN'T kiss because I simply wasn't ready to start trading saliva with people mouth-to-mouth, I found it disgusting and I never wanted to try it. How could people like smashing their mouths into other peoples? Don't they know how much gunk and junk food we eat? But also, he wanted to know todorokis name. He knew he could ask some one else late, but this was NOW! "Fine!" I said, turning my head a little to the side. "You sure?" He responded. "YES" "wonderful" and it was like a light switch flipping, Todoroki started going at a merciless pounding and it felt so good. I cried out with half pleasure and pain, god damn todoroki knew where every weak spot bakugou had was, and he aimed directly for them. But I couldn't lose now! I had such desire to know his name. I need some thing to distract myself from the pleasure Todoroki was pounding into me. I placed my hand around his neck and started scraping my nails amongst his back, it drew blood and would probably show, I just hoped it would fade before thew other boys pointed it out. Todoroki slowed down and looked me in the eye, I starred in to his while he starred mine, I saw one eye with a beautiful grey color, it looked so full with desire. When his other eye was an amazing teal, it also looked full with desire but I also say it shine and glisten in the light. What Todoroki saw was beautiful Crimson colored eyes, with tears pricked at his eyes, they looked so lewd and filled with just as much want and need that Todoroki felt. So He started ounding fast, feeling Bakugou squeeze so tight around him. "oh, shit" he groaned out, engulfed in bakugous perfect bubbly looking ass. Bakugou cried out more and more, He couldn't take it and his orgasm was rocking throughout his body. God damn he was being way to over stimulated. He couldn't stop himself from cursing out or screaming so fucking loudly. Todoroki tried his best to not want bakugous moaning, but he failed. He really wanted bakugou to scream so loudly until his throat went dry. He picked him up "h-huh?" Bakugou questioned right before Todoroki slammed bakugou down on his dick, Bakugou screamed so loud, And todoroki became addicted to the sound "fuck yes, scream like that again!" Then slammed his ass down again, but this time, with his dick contributing to go deeper Bakugou screamed again, then he squirted cum out if his dick, the same time he felt todorokis cum fill him up. Todoroki slowed his thrusts down and then came to a stop when his dick softened, he slipped out looking down at his work of art that had just occurred, bakugou beneath him, panting and there was todoroki cum flowing out of his ass and he still looked lewd, he layed down beside him, both of them were catching their breath.