Chapter 5 Kamibaku

Bakugou moaned and so did kaminari, bakugou was so tight. Kaminari couldn't resist but to go faster. He started going rougher on bakugous little asshole. Bakugou cried out and threw his head back, tears pricked his eyes from the sudden change of pace. God dammit, Bakugou's masochist ass loved the pain, even if it would actually be a real sucky pain tomorrow, luckily it was Saturday, so he had one day to recover from Kaminari's roughness. Before he could think anymore, Kaminari groaned louder and fucked bakugou harder and faster. Bakugou cried out again, but his time louder. He moaned at the pleasure Kaminari was providing him, it felt so fucking good for both of them. Bakugou's ass was so tight and gripped onto Kaminari's dick so perfectly, Kaminari loved the way bakugou moaned, it was like music to his ears he wanted everyone in the dorm rooms to hear how much pleasure bakugou was in. He wanted everyone to know bakugou was HIS and no one else's. He wanted bakugou to scream his name so loudly to the point people sent noise complaints. Most importantly, he wanted bakugou to be limping the whole day tomorrow.

Some of this is Kaminari's POV
Fuck! He just got tighter around me, "Mmmm! GOD DAMN! Your so good baby" I cooed at bakugou, cause it was pretty obvious that bakugou had a praising kink. It was getting pretty hard to move around bakugous ass due to the tightness, although it just meant I had to go even rougher and harder, so I did. I started to go even more harder and rougher, as much as I could manage, I watched as Bakugou arched his back, his expression was so lewd, damn. But then "AIM YOU DICK UP! MAKE IT GO HIGHER, PLEASE!" Bakugou cried out and begged. "Oh? Is that where you have your soft spot?" I teased. I learned over him and nibbled on his ear, "MMM- FUCK! PLEASE JUST DO IT"" bakugou cursed out. "So what'll happen if I?... " and then I stopped. "H-huh? What are you doing?!?" I slipped myself out, if bakugou wanted it, he would have to beg me, I know he said please, but if I go super gentle then go rough out of nowhere especially aiming at his sweet spot, bakugou would love it, even if I have to wait a bit. I'll wait till I can't no more. "please, put it back in!" Bakugou whined. "Aww, how adorable, but you need to take it nice and slow ok?" "Yes! But PLEASE! PLEASE! put it back in!" "Wonderful" with that I slipped myself in, "MMMMMMM FUCK!" He missed the feeling of Kaminari's dick in him. Kaminari groaned, suddenly feeling that damn tightness that gripped at him so wonderfully. "FUCK!" I cursed out "god damn, you're so fucking tight" I said, trying to feed bakugous praise kink. "GIVE ME MORE! PLEASE, GO FASTER, HARDER!" Bakugou couldn't help but cry it out. "Sorry baby, but nice and slow. I don't wanna hurt you" Bakugou tried reaching to touch his dick but Kaminari tied the ropes right enough so bakugou had no chance of escaping Kaminari's teasing, he could use his quirk but it was to close to his head. I watched as bakugou tried to loosen the ropes, but failed. "Please touch the front! At least go faster, or harder! " Bakugou whined. "No baby, nice and slow" kaminari said. His dick was moving so slow and not that deep inside of bakugou.
After a while of going slow, bakugou had stopped whining and closed his eyes, trying to take in all of Kaminari's dick that he could feel. And that was the opportunity kaminari took to pleasure bakugou. He aimed his dick up and more higher in bakugou. "What are you-? NYAAA!!" Kaminari had started going rougher than he ever thought he could, faster than he ever was, and deeper than he could even think he could go, all into bakugous weak spot. "FUCK YES!! OMG YES! YES! SHIT, THAT FEELS SO GOOD KAMI! YES! OH GOD YES! OOOOH FUCK!" Bakugou screamed his lungs out between moans. "You're so good baby" Kaminari groaned.
"IM CLOSE KAMI! I WANNA CUM!" Bakugou cried out. "Me too! Together?" Bakugou nodded his head in agreement. After that, Bakugou squirted his cum all on Kaminari's chest while moaning so fucking loudly, the same time he felt his ass get filled up by Kaminari, while he groaned. Kaminari jerked his dick in and out if bakugou like a rabid dog, then he slowed his pace down to a complete stop and fell right next to bakugou. Bakugou closed his legs and Kaminari untied him, they both layed still, panting and trying to catch their breath. Bakugou felt Kaminari's hand at his face, "hmm?" He hummed lowly, being absolutely exhausted from the amazing fuck that just ensued. "Can we ever do that again?" Kaminari asked. "Definitely" kami gave a small smile and bakugou returned it. "We made a mess!" Bakugou said softly, "we'll clean it later, I want cuddles" "m'kay". Kaminari pulled bakugou to his chest and pulled blankets that weren't affected by what just happened onto them. Bakugou wrapped around the blankets and curled into a ball on Kaminari's chest, he was tired and at this moment felt so warm and he wanted to go to sleep. Kaminari wrapped his arms around bakugous waist and held him close. " goodnight darling, I love you" kaminari spoke softly by bakugous ear. "I love you too, goodnight Kami" bakugou answered, just as softly as kaminari spoke. He was engulfed in warmth and never wanted this feeling to change.

They both loved each other with all their hearts, but now that they've done the devil's tango, it just brought then closer together, they felt comfortable in each other's presence and kept each other warm throughout the night, it just felt right to be with each other, it was somewhat like destiny had brought them together, like they were meant to be in love with each other forever.

Word count: 1010
A/N
Sorry for trolling guys, I made this as an apology, but you can only see this if you actually wanted to read in the first place. It took so damn long and I'm sorry if a made any mistakes. I'm new to writing fanfics so thank y'all for reading the Kamibaku section, should I do this with the other ship sections? Or do you want me to keep trolling for the people who aren't actually reading all the damn section and are just skipping it.