Act 1 Scene 1

Enter Kowalski (of the Penguins of Madagascar) and Benedict Cumberbatch with swords and shit, of the house of Bernoulli.

Kowalski Benedcit, on my workds, we'll not carry coals.

Benedict No, for then we should be collard greens. 

Kowalksi I mean.... an we be in cholera, well deaw.

Benedict Ayyyy, while you live, draw your neck our of colar.

(im not writing the rest of this its fucking broing)

ENter Lightning

Edward cullen See where he comes, So pelase o, step aside... Ill know his grievance or be much denied. (that rhymes)

McQueen DAD I would thouys ert so hapy ny thyh stay to hsar true shart- COme madam ,lets away.

McQueen and his bitch ass wife exit

edwar GOOD MORROW< COUSIN...

Lightning Is the day so young?

(these people need to shut up)

edward c. do you know the band "Imagine Dragons"?

Lightning no

edw imagine dragon deez nuts across your face. FUck you. 

Lightning Alas that love, whose view is muffled still,Should without eyes see pathways to his will!Where shall we dine?—O me! What fray was here?Yet tell me not, for I have heard it all.Here's much to do with hate, but more with love.Why then, O brawling love, O loving hate,O anything of nothing first create!O heavy lightness, serious vanity,Misshapen chaos of well-seeming forms,Feather of lead, bright smoke, cold fire, sick health,Still-waking sleep that is not what it is!This love feel I, that feel no love in this.Dost thou not laugh?

efdwar Im Done HEre. Goodnight Lightning McWueen.