Chapter 1

Welcome to Mixopolis Middle School, where young mixels can be taught to do very important things most likely needed in the future.

We see Voltzor, Freezil, and Fivio sitting down on a bench at lunchtime.

"So, what do you think we should do?" Asked Voltzor.

"Pssh, I don't know, go to space or something?" Freezil sarcastically replied.

"Who am I kidding, building a rocket takes way too long."

Fivio thought about what Freezil asked, and then he got an idea.

"Hey, you guys think there's aliens on the moon?" Asked Fivio.

"...Maybe." Said Freezil.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I just think that there might be aliens on the moon or something, I don't know." Said Fivio.

Freezil thought about Fivio's question about whether there are aliens on the moon or not, and got another idea.

"Wait, maybe the aliens live inside of the moon, or ON the moon?" Guessed Freezil.

"Well, I think the 'aliens living inside the moon' thing izzzz more likely." Assumed Voltzor.

"Also, this conversation remindzzzz me of the time I tripped in soccer, accidentally blasted off over the school, and got a concussion which lasted three weekzzzz."

There was an awkward silence at the moment.

"Wait, maybe we could use that to our advantage." Said Fivio.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Asked Voltzor and Freezil in unison.

"Maybe instead of Voltzor blasting off over the school, we could blast off to the moon!" Exclaimed Fivio.

Voltzor realized Fivio had a point, he COULD be able to attempt to blast off into the moon, but it would require a lot of electricity. Besides, the weekend was already in two days, so Voltzor nodded and the blast-off-to-the-moon plan was a go.

*FLASH-FORWARD!*

It was a cloudy Saturday night, and Voltzor, Fivio, and Freezil had sneaked out to the soccer field behind Mixopolis Middle School.

"Alright, you guys ready, despite that this plan might not work?" Asked Freezil.

"Come on Freezil, It'll clearly work. And yezzzz, I'm ready." Reassured Voltzor.

Voltzor started to do a tap dance, and the more tapping he did, the faster he tapped and the faster he tapped, the more electricity he generated. Fivio and Freezil grabbed onto Voltzor, but they were literally shocked with from so much  electricity that Voltzor was generating, but the three mixels knew it was worth it. Voltzor very quickly dashed at the edge of the soccer field, jumped over a metal, soccer goal in order to land on top of the rod on his head, and blasted off into the cloudy sky.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Screamed the three mixels as they were hurtling toward Mixel Moon.

"Woah! It's the moon!" The three mixels and then they started screaming again.

Meanwhile, on Mixel Moon, we see the Orbitons just doing their business. Nurp-Naut is playing around while Niksput and Rokit are watching him and eating a hamlonga sandwich.

"So, you think these sandwiches could use some Rokit Sauce?" Asked Rokit.

"Nah, not after last time. Wouldn't wanna explode." Said Niksput.

Suddenly, three loud screams were heard from afar.

"Hey, do you hear that, bro?" Asked Niksput.

"Affirmative." Said Rokit.

"I think we have some more life coming from Planet Mixel again."

Voltzor's electricity came to a halt, which stopped shocking his two friends who were on him. After that, they stopped screaming, meaning that they were now floating in space for a while, until...

"Wowie, more planetoids!" Exclaimed Nurp as he saw three mixels floating in mid-air.

"Hold on, Nurp, I'll get something to pull them down." Explained Rokit.

"Heh, cool idea." Said Niksput.

Niksput and Rokit ran into their home to get a white remote with lime green, black, and gold accents. Rokit started pressing a bunch of buttons on the remote, and the Orbitrons' ship-space started walking out and flying towards Voltzor, Freezil, and Fivio.

"Woah, a ship-space in action!" Exclaimed Fivio.

"Eh, I've seen them in a bunch of movies." Muttered Freezil.

A claw reached out from the door of the ship-space which grabbed Fivio, Freezil, and Voltzor into itself before floating back down to Mixel Moon. After that, the ship-space spat the three mixels out.

"I'm... we're meeting live aliens." Freezil said to himself.

"You sure, planetoids? I think you aliens." Said Nurp.

"Uh.. no, pretty sure that... Whatever, I'm Voltzor, the blue mixel's name izzzz Freezil, and the light brown mixel'zzzz name is Fivio." Introduced Voltzor.

"Heh, nice to meet ya. I'm Niksput, this little space cadet is Nurp-Naut, and that's Rokit." Said Niksput.

"So.. are you gonna tell us to 'take us to our leader' or something? Because our tribe leaders are back in Planet Mixel." Said Freezil with sarcasm pouring out of his mouth.

"Yeah, and don't vaporize us with your weird gadgets or zzzzomething." Said Voltzor with the exact amount of sarcasm.

"Uhh...." Droned Nurp.

Nurp then switched to Naut.

"What are we, maniacs? Why would we vaporize someone we just met?" Asked Naut.

"..Because you're aliens?" Guessed Freezil.

Naut face-palmed himself at the assumptions two of the visitors of Mixel Moon had made while clenching the fist in his right hand. Suddenly, the six mixels heard a boom from afar, so they looked at Planet Mixel to see where the sound came from.

"Wow, this moon is so far from Planet Mixel." Said Fivio.

A white flash was briefly seen, but it quickly disappeared.

"Was that flash some kind of max or something?" Naut asked Voltzor.

"...Beats me." Replied Voltzor.

After a few seconds, the mixels saw two pink specks floating in space, and the specks were growing a bit bigger by the second, at least to the Orbitons and Fivio it was.