Chapter 2

"Wait, what're thozzzze pink dots coming towards us?" Asked Voltzor.

Naut switched to Nurp and continued droning off.

"Uhh... I think it new mixel." Guessed Nurp.

"Wait, but we've never seen a pink mixel before." Said Fivio.

The first crystal crashed into a spot near Nurp-Naut, but not on him, just in front of him. The first crystal didn't shatter, but it had been embedded into the ground. The other crystal crashed on top of the Glowkie Caves, but that one did not shatter either.

"Pretty crystal..." Said Nurp in awe.

"What kind of crystal is it? Izzzz it the rose quartz from 'Humaniacs'?" Asked Voltzor.

Nurp switched to Naut.

"Well, it could be rose quartz, but I think rose quartz is a lighter pink than this crystal. Then again, it might actually be a pink zircon instead." Explained Naut.

Fivio, Rokit, and Niksput looked at Naut in confusion.

"What? I've seen it in a movie called 'Humaniacs', and there's a part in it where the green woman wears jewelry with gems called 'pink zircons' and 'rose quartzes' for something called 'prom'." Explained Naut.

(A/N: This is a reference to a fictional movie called "Humaniacs" from a movie called "Planet 51".)

Freezil attempted to pull out the pink crystal, but it was stuck in there. Fivio tried to help by pulling on Freezil, but he stopped when Freezil started complaining about how Fivio's hands hurt due to them being so sharp.

"Don't worry, my teeth are zzzzuper zzzztrong!" Bragged Voltzor.

Freezil and Fivio backed away while Voltzor attempted to get the crystal off of the moon using his mouth by biting into the crystal and pulling it out. Suddenly, his teeth broke the crystal, and a white flash was briefly seen. Everyone was laying on the ground, tired and dazed.

"Ugh... probably shouldn't have used my teeth." Complained Voltzor.

"Yeah.. urgh, agreed electro-bro." Groaned Niksput.

Niksput then saw his body next to Freezil, which didn't make any sense to him, mostly because he didn't realize what just happened.

"Wait, is that ME next to Freezil?" Thought Niksput.

"Hey Niksput, you okay?" Asked Rokit.

Voltzor was confused when Rokit referred to him as "Niksput".

"Freezil, do I look like Niksput to you?" Asked Voltzor.

"I'm not Freezil, I'm Rokit. Wait, why did you.." Said Rokit.

Rokit then looked at himself, and no wonder Voltzor thought he was Freezil.

"Guys? Did the crystal... what happened?" Asked Freezil.

"I have no idea." Shrugged Naut.

"I think the most obvious answer... we got body-swapped." Said Niksput (Voltzor).

Meanwhile, in the Glowkie Cave, Fivio woke up and fell from the ceiling onto the floor, despite not remembering sleeping on the ceiling. He walked out of the cave, and saw his friends and the Orbitons near the pink crystal who Fivio ran towards to say hello.

"Oh, hey guys! What's up?" Greeted Fivio.

Fivio suddenly saw at another person who looked identical to him.

"Wait, who IS that FABULOUS~ person identical to me?" Asked the identical person.

"Wait, what are you talking about? I'm Fivio." Said Fivio.

Fivio noticed that his hands were dark blue wings, and even his feet were the same color as his new wings.

"Hey Globert? I think he got body-swapped too." Said Naut.

"WAIT A MINUTE, if he's in my FABULOUS~ body, then that must mean..." Realized Globert.

Globert looked at himself, and then at Fivio, and at himself again. He now realized he had been body-swapped with a Spikel who he never even knew about.

"Oh no, WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO MY BEAUTIFUL BODY!?" Shouted Fivio (Globert).

"Calm down, you just got body-swapped." Said Naut.

"Okay, who's body-swapped into who?" Asked Niksput.

"I'm Voltzor but in Niksput's body, Rokit's in Freezil's body, Nurp-Naut is normal, Fivio and Globert are in each other's bodies, I think Niksput's in Rokit's body, so that means Freezil is in my body, so what now?" Said Niksput (Voltzor).

Suddenly, Vampos and Boogly walked out of the Glowkie Cave to see what was going on.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Asked Vampos.

"...Nothing." Lied Niksput (Voltzor).

"Oh, hey Vampos!" Greeted Fivio (Globert).

Vampos tilted his head in confusion, since he did not know what had really happened when he and Boogly weren't looking.

"How do you know my name?" Vampos asked Fivio (Globert).

"...Wait, but you've always known me." Said Fivio (Globert).

(A/N: Hey guys, I need your help. What should happen next in this chapter? Let me know in the comments below!)

(A/N: This chapter ain't done yet so just wait.)