introduction

Hello and welcome to This book!
This is a continuecation of my another book named •|the power of the star clan|•.
So i recomend reading that book first to understand whats happening.
This is and Warrior Cats and undertaleAU book, so all the sanses in This book are Cats who live in a clan.

MOON CLAN (Main clan)

LEADER: Nightstar, black short haired Tom with a single cyan eye.

DEPUTY: Errorstorm, dark Grey short heared tom with darker tail and tear marks under his eyes. His eyes are red with one yellow with blue and one White pupil.

MEDICINE CAT:
Crossover, White long heared tom with black tail and paws, has black fluff around his neck and An black X on his back. His eyes are one White one Red.

Killerbreeze, White long heared she-cat, with black stripes and black tear marks under eyes, who are fully black aswell.

WARRIORS:

Horrorflame An White and Grey short-heared male cat with here and there some black Dots, and has one blood Red eye and one blind eye. Half of his face is burned.

Dustdrop (dust sans) An White short-heared male cat with grey stripes, and two different eye colors, one purple with An cyan blue puppil, and one Red with An purple puppil.

Killerbreeze (killer sans) and White long-heared female cat, with An fluffy tail and black stripes, and has strange black eyes with black tear marks under them. Younger sister of dustdrop and horrorflame. 

Fellwinter (Fell/red sans) An red/Orange long-heared malecat, and has dark red stripes, has one Red eye and a black one.

Flowermoon (flowerfell sans) An Orange/red short-heared male cat with white spots and red eyes.

404hunter (error404) hé is White long-heared male cat, his eyes are Ocean Blue.

Ganzpearl (ganz sans) hé is An White short-heared male cat hé has strange black marks under his eyes. His eyes color is blue

QUEENS:

Killerbreeze, mother of nightstars kit, crescentkit(dark Grey Tom)

Shadow clan

LEADER: Deathstar An dark Grey almost black short-heared male cat with cyan eyes.

DEPUTY: raspmist, White with black short heared she-cat with red eyes.

MEDICINE CAT: freshleaf, White long heared tom, has one blind eye and a purple one.

WARRIORS:

genoflower An White long-heared female cat with red/orange stripes and White eyes.

Blackcrow and White with black short-heared male cat, and purple eyes.

Birdsky, White and black long-heared male cat, one black eye and a White one.

QUEENS:
Genoflower, mother of Deathstars kits, sorellkit(White she-cat) and ravenkit(black tom)

SUN CLAN

LEADER:
Dreamstar (dream sans) White and cream colored short-heared female cat with yellow eyes.

DEPUTY: Inklake (ink sans) An cream color short-heared female cat with Brown Dots, with one yellow eye and a blue one.

MEDICINE CAT:
Scilight, an White longheared she-cat, with greenish eyes.

WARRIORS:

Bluejay (blueberry/swap sans) An completely White short-heared female cat with blue eyes.

Lustheart (lust/unlust sans) An White short-heared female cat with grey Dots, and pink or purple eyes

Outerspace (Outer sans) An White long-heared male cat with with black stripes male cat with blue and yellow eyes

QUEENS:
Bluejay, mother of dustdrops kits, sprinklekit (White Tom) and Furykit (White tom)

dreamstar, mother of crossovers kit, luxkit(white she-cat)

AIR CLAN

LEADER: colorstar, White longheared Tom with darker stripes. With color changing eyes.

DEPUTY: Sugarmist (sugar sans) and White long-heared male cat with a strange simbol on his forehead it looks like an blue heart surounded by a spider web,
Hé has white eyes.

WARRIORS:

Mafiawhisper (Mafia sans) and White and black short-heared male with White eyes

Dancesong (dance sans) An completely White short-heared male cat, with blue eyes.

Keepnose (keep sans) an White long-heared male cat with black Dots, and rainbow eyes.

Viruswatcher (virus sans) An White long-heared male cat with green Dots. And White eyes.

Anti-shadow (anti-error) An black long-heared male cat with strange yellow eye lids and White puppils.

detlasoul, white long-heared tom with orange eyes.

Fire clan

LEADER: Kingstar (king multiverse sans) An half White half black long-heared male cat with one green and one Red eye.

DEPUTY: Aplhamint (aplha sans) a completely White long-heared male cat with An strange cyan Mark under his eye, his eye colors are White.

WARRIORS

Serablossom (seraphim sans) An White And black short-heared male cat, his eyes are rainbow colored.

Omni-echo (omnipoment sans) An White short-heared male cat with one blind eye and a White one.

Billpelt (Bill sans) a White and black short-heared male cat with yellow/gold eyes.

BLOOD CLAN

LEADER: Hatestar (hate sans) An black long-heared male cat with blood Red  eyes.

DEPUTY: Shatterglass (shattered sans) An black long-heared male cat with dark orange stripes and yellow eyes.

Yanderelust (yanberry sans) An White long-heared female cat with red and blue eyes.

Limbovoid (limbo sans) An completely black long-heared male cat with White eyes

Marvul (marvul sans) An White short-heared male cat with An scar under his eye socket, older brother of halluciv.

Halluciv (halluciv sans) An black short-heared male cat with one purple And one cyan eye. Younger brother of marvul.

Xcellence (xcellence sans) An White long-heared male cat who looks a bit like crossover. But also has some X'es on his paws and forehead.

Reboot (reboot sans) An dark Grey short-heared male cat with weird markings. Hé had the same eye color as errorstorm

Eraser (eraser sans) An White long-heared male cat with strange black markings under his eyes witch made it look like hé is crying.

Hollow (hollow sans) An White and Grey short-heared male cat and White eyes.

------------------------

Ships:
Nightkiller/killermare
Dustberry
Afterdeath
Bloodlust
Errorink
Cream
Bill04
Sci x Outer
: