chapter 1

Sobs where the only audible sound of the night other than the pouring rain outside of the cold basemesnt walls where this poor boy was trapped. "W-why, why me. Why do i-i have to s-suffer like this. Wh-at did I do s-so wrong in my last life, to deserve t-this now. WHAT GOD, TELL ME WHAT".

He was on just about his last string... "JEON JUNGKOOK".

He flinched at the shout of his name and back further away into the corner where his torn down body layed. The person approached him with quick foot steps, towering over him the man gripped tightly his jaw, he forced them to make eye contact. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Or I can always do it for u with another sweet beating. You know your parents wouldn't mind. Fucking trash".

With that the man or should I say guard walked away seeing that jungkooks lips where now practically stitched together, not wanting to have another round of beatings for today.

AUTHORS POV

Now for the explanation of all this drama. The boy Jeon Jungkook who I previously mentioned is the one and only child more specifically, son of the Jeon family. Now I'm sure you would've heard of stories where familiar always wanted their eldest child to be a boy so that he can grow older and represent the family after his parents.

Now seeing this u may think jungkooks parents may have wanted the same for themselves and in this case it wouldn't be a problem right, seeing as he's their only child and a boy. But, that isn't the case, at all. His parents always wanted their first child to be a girl.

They never wanted to be the stereotypical family with the oldest child, a boy. Who takes over and they leave the girl in the dark. So finding out Mrs.jeon was pregnant, they hoped for nothing but for the baby to be a girl.

As they wanted their first baby was a girl. But just mere weeks before the delivery, disaster struck for the Jeon's. Being the mafia family they were as expected they had enemies and the one tike she went out on her own Mrs.jeon was attacked held hostage and beaten to all ends for days while Mr.Jeon was all over like a mad man looking for his wife.

Just the day he managed to find her location the last string of he'll came loose and Mrs.Jeon's kidnappers stabbed he directly in the womb. Right infornt of Mr.jeon too s that said second he ran into the room where everything took place. He listened to the agonizing screams and cries of his wife as he took out in a fit of rage and killed everyone in the warehouse where they were.

As he was done he ran to his wife but it was evidently too late. Him and his men took Mrs.jeon to the hospital. Mr.jeon was in tears for the first time in his life he cried on his knees a total mess waiting for a doctor to come out hopefully with good news about both his wife and unborn babygirl.

But too his despair the news was the exact opposite. The doctor walked out aking off his bloody gloves with a sad face. Mr.jeon tan to him. "W-what happened how are my w-wife and d-daughter. SPEAK". The doctor let out a sigh."I'm very sorry mister jeon but the stab wound was too deep for anything to be done to save the baby. I'm dearly sorry we tried we really did. You wife is very wounded and is unconscious but she should wake up anytime soon so if u want to see her she's in room 363. Good day".

With that the doctor left Mr.jeon on his knees with nothing but shock and sorrow written all over his face. The only thing he coudk think is how is he gonna bring this news to his wife, how will she react, will she stay with him, will she leave him.

Nonetheless the couple stayed together a beard the pain of loosing their first child together. After this incident Mr.jeon left the mafia and became a business man. Then about a year later Mrs.jeon was pronounced pregnant once again. Both partners couldn't be more happy. They now had their miracle baby. Ofcourse one thought didn't leave their minds. "Hopefully it's a girl".

Thus time they were extremely careful Mr.jeon took leave from work for a year to help his wife. Months later into the pregnancy it was time for them to find out the gender, and that's when havoc rose once again. "It's a boy, congratulations Mr and Mrs.jeon". The doctor exclaimed with a bright smile.

"WHAT". The couple shouted in unison. "W-what doctor are u sure it's a boy and not a girl"? Mr.jeon questions with the fakest smile he could pull off as Mrs.jeon just kayed there with a serious face waiting for the doctors answer.

"Yes sir, it's most definitely a boy". "Also please be careful with this pregnancy because of Mrs.jeons previous miscarriage this is a high risk pregnancy. If anything was to happen this time. She won't be able to get pregnant once more because of the damage done to her previously".

The couple simply nodded and left. From then they were both sour and saw rhe pregnancy as nothing but a burden to their loves. Nonetheless to keep their reputation at bay they kept the baby boy aka jungkook. On the day of his birth the atmosphere in the delivery room was anything but happy when jungkook came.

Mrs.jeon didn't even want to see him which deeply confused the doctors and nurses but they just left it as it wasn't their business they simply had to get the delivery done. Once everything was successfully done. After a week the family went home, and this is when hell actually started. From birth both parents always left jungkook locked in a sound proof room so if he cried they wouldn't hear him and only fed him once for the day and what they gave wasn't anywhere close to enough.

It was really a miracle he survived. From the early age of. Three he was practically their maid. He always cleaned up after his parents and slaved around. He want allowed to call them mom and dad either it was ma'am and sir for him. Justliek the rest of Staff in the house. Maids pitied the boy alot. They often would sneak and take care of him once the jeons were out of the house.

That he was thankful for, and so his life went on. Now atthe age of 18 jungkook is now a doll to everyone in the house. If they were mad he would be their target to beat. They loxked him in the basement and fed him once every two days. Poor boy hadn't seen the outside world his entire life atleast before he could look out windows but not anymore.

Jungkook basically lost hope on himself. He never saw himself getting help and leaving his hell bent life and getting a new more comfortable and colorful one. But little did he know God had other things written in his faith. If only he can hang on a bit more. Tables can still be turned.

JK P.O.V

Sigh. "I guess I should try to sleep and prepare myself for what crap tomorrow holds for me". "Why me world. Just why. Can't someone come get me and just hold me tight. Was I raised without love or was I born unlovable". He whispered out eyelids getting heavier by the second and soon he was out like a light on the cold, hard floor mind flooded with horrible thoughts of what the day to come could hold.